So basically I was just experimenting with makeup as you do and came up with this look. I was going to put this post up tomorrow but I was too excited about it and couldn’t wait to share it with you! Its a great look for autumn but you could wear it any time of year to be honest. The reason I say its a good look for autumn is because the eyeshadow is quite dark in the crease and the lipstick is also a dark pink colour.
These are the products I used..
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in the shade NC15 (Absolutely brilliant foundation. Love Love Love!)
- Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer in Ivory under my eyes and on any spots!
- The Zoeva Naturally Yours palette. I used Casual Elegance on the first half of my lid, Lovely Monday on the outer lid and a mixture of Pure and First Love on my crease and brown bone just to lighten things up a bit.
- Soap and Glory Supercat Liquid Eyeliner (I have done a separate blogpost on this because it is amazing. You need this in your makeup collection!)
- Collection Super Size Fat Lash Mascara
- Lula & Belle Bronzer
- Collection Blush in 04 Trouble (I think its collection, some of the writing has rubbed off). I used this on the top of my cheek bones as its quite a shimmery blush almost like a highlighter
- Rimmel Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner in Eastend Snob
- Bobbi Brown Creamy Matte Lip Colour in True Pink
- And last but not least I used Tanya Burr Lipgloss in Chic.
I hope you enjoyed this post and that it inspires you to do a different look. As I have said before I am not a professional makeup artist so I do apologise if its not perfect :).
Please let me know if you tried this look and also if you have any different products that you would recommend because I would love to know!
See you soon!