WOW! I cant believe I have been nominated for this award I have seen so many amazing blogs nominated for this award and did not ever think I would be nominated too! Thank you so much to the lovely Laura from Style Breakdown! I love her blog so if you haven’t already then go check it out!
1. Thank the blog that nominated you and link them.
2. Post eleven facts about yourself.
3. Answer the eleven questions provided by the person who nominated you and then create an eleven question set for the next group of nominees.
4. Choose eleven people to nominate and link them on the post.
5. Let your nominees know they’ve been tagged – and no tag backs!
11 Facts about me – (I did a facts about me post the other day so some of these might be random as I don’t want to repeat myself)
- My middle name is Victoria
- I am not a morning person at all!
- I love candles they make me feel nice and relaxed
- I don’t like change
- I hate scary films – disney all the way!
- I am a godmother to my best friends gorgeous little girl 🙂
- I love reading – one of the best ways to relax along with all my candles 😉
- I am a dog person – they are just so cute and soft
- I have an unhealthy obsession with online shopping
- I worry way too much
- I am so excited for Christmas this year – I love being with all my family 😀
Here are they 11 questions Laura asked me and my answers..
1. What is your favourite movie to watch on a girly evening with your friends.
– If it was entirely up to me then it would, of course, be a Harry Potter film (or all of them) but they would never agree to that so I would have to say a chick flick or an old classic like Mean Girls or something.
2. Favourite pamper/relaxing product.
– I really like Lush’s face masks at the moment and their bath bombs. I always feel a little sad when I have run out of Lush bath bombs and I have to have a boring normal bath ;).
3. Do you watch YouTube beauty videos?
Yes I do! I love Gabby (VelvetGhost), Zoella, Tanya Burr, Inthefrow, LoveLaughAndMakeup etc..
4. Who is youre celebrity style crush?
I have quite a few but I really love Olivia Palermo’s style. She always looks so perfect and flawless.
5. What are the top three high end beauty products on your wish list right now?
The first naked palette, Charlotte Tilbury’s Blush in ‘Love Glow’ and also Bobbi Brown’s shimmer brick in ‘Pink Quartz’. They are all on my Christmas list this year.
6. Which 3 celebs would you invite over for Christmas diner and why?
Taylor Swift because she looks like so much fun, Beyonce because she is amazing and Justin Timberlake because he is absolutely gorgeous and just seems like a proper down to earth person. Also my mum would love that too!
7. What is the one place you would love to visit if you were to win a all expenses payed trip to anywhere in the world?
Mauritius! It just looks such a beautiful place, perfect for a proper relaxing holiday!
8. Do you have a color scheme for your Christmas tree (red&gold, silver&white etc.) or do you have Christmas decorations that have been in your family for years in all different colours but filed with memories?
My mums Christmas tree is full of all different decorations from ones that me and my brother made when we were younger and ones she has collected over the years but also new ones too. I do have my own Christmas tree at my flat this year but its just a little one and I have bought some brown and gold baubles to go on. I can wait to have a bigger one when I eventually have my own house 🙂
9. Favourite song right now?
I have a few but the first one that came to my head is Taylor Swift – Blank Space. Love it!
10. Whom or what is your ultimate guilty pleasure ?
One Direction! I was never really a fan of them but now they have grown up a bit some of their songs are actually really good and they end up being stuck in my head all day
11. If you had to live anywhere else in the world where would you like to live?
If I had to I would probably live in America somewhere by the beach but I really love the countryside too so I don’t know. I love North Yorkshire which is where my home town is.
My 11 questions to you –
- What’s your favourite makeup brand?
- What’s your favourite thing about Christmas?
- Favourite disney film?
- Name one beauty product that you couldn’t live without?
- What’s your favourite high street fashion shop?
- If you could have one superpower what would it be and why?
- Are you a Harry Potter fan? If so then what is your favourite film?
- How do you relax and unwind after a stressful day?
- What’s your favourite snack?
- What’s your go to lipstick?
- What’s your favourite book?
I nominate these 11 wonderful blogs –
- The Blonde Beauty Source
- Daily Makeup Blog
- This, That n’ Other Thing
- Cyndel B
- Sarah Loves Makeup
- Fionas’s Wonderland
- Little Bit Soph
- Anomalous Me beauty
- The French Pineapple
- Annie’s Beauty
- Glitter and Gloss
These are the 11 blogs I nominate. I do apologise if you have already been nominated for this award.
I feel so lucky and grateful to have been nominated and I cant wait to read your post on this!
See you soon.