Hey guys! First off Happy New Year! I hope you all had a brill night and also have a fab 2015! I woke up the other morning to find out that I have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award – wowzers! I was nominated by the lovely Melissa from The Hopeful Wayfarer and Alice from The Girl with the Galaxy Scarf ! If you haven’t already then I definitely suggest you head on over to their blogs where you can find posts on Life, Poetry, Style and loads more from Melissa and Life/Style from Alice! Thank you so much for nominating me I really appreciate it!
So the rules for this award are –
1. Show the award on your blog
2. Thank the person who nominated you.
3. Share 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 blogs.
5. Link your nominee’s blogs and let them know.
7 Facts about me –
- I like to bake – especially Mary Berry recipes!
- I am allergic to cats – this one might not seem interesting but I have only just found out. Every time I have been to my boyfriends parents house for the past month I have not stopped sneezing, my throat tightens up and my eyes get so itchy so this fact is a new one 🙂
- One of my favourite colours is bright green
- I love Disney films and intend to collect all the new shiny ones that they have just brought out (I have The Little Mermaid and Frozen already)
- I love photography
- I am obsessed with home decor especially all the shabby chic stuff, cant get enough of it!
- I love sleep!
The blogs I nominate –
So there are my nominations! I cant wait to read your posts on this. I would just like to say thank you to Melissa and Alice again for nominating me I feel very grateful and lucky to have been nominated!
See you soon!