Hello you lovely lot! So as you may have heard, we are now in the year 2015! I have read a lot of posts with peoples new years resolutions and have really been enjoying them! I always set myself resolutions and never stick to them because they are usually stop eating chocolate/sweets or go to the gym which for me are probably the worst ones because I love chocolate way to much and could never just stop eating it and I also hate the gym. So this year I have set myself some goals that are actually achievable! Here they are –
- Eat more fruit & veg – This way I’m not going on a strict diet and don’t have to constantly eat fruit and veg all the time I can just eat more than I normally do and feel a lot better about myself rather than finding it a chore.
- Cut down on chocolate/sweets – This is so much easier because I’m not completely cutting it out I am just simply not eating as much as I usually do and therefore can still enjoy the odd chocolate bar on a weekend or after a stressful day at work!
- Write a diary and stick to it – I have had this one previous years and got to about half way through January and then forgot but this year I have a diary with a twist! I have mentioned it before so I wont go on about it but its called the ‘One Line a Day – A Five Year Memory Book’ basically you just write one line a day for 5 years, so I will write what I did today then next year I will write what I did on the same page so I can see what I was doing in previous years. I think this is such a cool idea and I can’t wait to fill it up with memories.
- Organise myself – I am an organised person when it comes to work but when it comes to my personal life it tends to go out the window a bit so this year I am going to have a notebook where I can write everything down like my ideas for my blog and also make sure I put everything in my calendar on my phone because I always forget stuff or end up being late for something so lets hope I can keep myself organised!
- Finally, I am going to try and save money! We all love treating ourselves once in a while I know I do! So I am going to stop buying things that I don’t really need and put it all into savings for the future – boring I know but it needs to be done because I want my own house one day and this is me starting to save.
So these are my goals for 2015 and I am going to try and stick to them for the whole year. Have you got any goals for this year? Let me know in the comments 🙂
See you soon!