Hello beauties! I was experimenting with different looks this weekend and I was quite pleased with how it turned out so I decided to take a few selfies, as you do, and show you what it looked like.
Here are the products I used –
- Clinique All About Eyes eye cream and Benefits Porefessional to sort those bags out and pesky pores!
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation – NC15
- Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer and then to set that in place I use the powder section of the Soap and Glory Kick Ass Concealer – I do use the concealers in their as well but only when I get spots that are really noticeable. The powder is absolutely amazing and makes your skin look so smooth afterwards! It also keeps my eyeshadow in place all day!
- The star of the show is the Makeup Revolution Iconic 3 eyeshadow Palette. I used 4 shades from this palette. So going from the left I used the first shade all over the lid, the fifth shade all over the lid, the second shade on the inner lid and also right in the corner of my eye to brighten things up and finally I used the seventh shade in the crease to add some definition and get the smokey look. I also used the seventh shade along the lower lash line going about half way across.
- Soap and Glory Supercat Liquid Eyeliner
- Maybelline The Falsies – Black Drama
- To set everything in place on my face again I used the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder – Transparent 001
- NARS Laguna Bronzer
- Charlotte Tilbury Cheek to Chic Blush – First Love
- Finally I used Maybelline’s Big Eyes Liner. I used the black side on my tightline and then the white side on my waterline as that is supposed to make your eyes look bigger and brighter!
I know that it sounds like a lot of products but as it was a weekend I had more time to do my makeup so I like to make most of that and use all my fave products that I don’t get to use everyday – I could literally spend hours experimenting with makeup!
I hope you enjoyed this post!
See you very soon!