Hello beauties! I have decided to do a Makeup/Face of the day because I actually quite like how my makeup turned out today and I used a few different products to normal. So lets jump right in!
These are the products I used –
- Before I put my foundation on I always use my Clinique All About Eyes Eye Cream and I also used Body Shops Wonderblur as a primer – I picked up a sample of this about a week ago and I really like it so far!
- Maybelline Super Stay 24 Foundation – 005 Light Beige
- Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer – Ivory
- Kick Ass Concealer Light – I just use the powder section to set my concealer in place.
- Makeup Revolution Iconic 3 Eyeshadow palette
- Zoeva Naturally Yours Eyeshadow palette
- Soap and Glory Supercat Liquid Eyeliner
- Benefit Roller Lash Mascara – Sample
- Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze and Glow
- Benefit Hervana Blush
- Tanya Burr Lipgloss – Chic (I completely forgot to put this in the photo with all the products – oops)
To get the smokey-ish kind of eye makeup I used –
- The first shade out of the Makeup Rev palette all over my lid
- I then used Smooth Harmony from the Zoeva Palette all over my lid
- I then went back to the Makeup Rev palette and used the seventh shade in the crease to create the smokey look and then I went for the second shade in the corners of my eyes to add a bit of sparkle.
So that is everything I used to create this look. I haven’t used my Zoeva palette in so long and I am so glad I decided to use it today I didn’t realise how much I loved it! Also this is the first time I used my Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze and Glow. I bought this yesterday when I was in town and I am so glad I picked it up! I have wanted it for ages and decided it was time to invest! I lurveee it! I am going to do a full review soon!
I hope you enjoyed this post!
See you soon!