Imagine you wake up one morning and all your makeup and skincare has disappeared… after the initial shock and very justified fit of rage, which 16 products would you buy immediately?
I have been tagged by the lovely Anne from Doves and Roses to do the ‘Starting Over Tag’. If you haven’t checked out her blog yet then I suggest you head on over there because she is super lovely and her posts are always great reads! I am super excited to do this tag because I think it is quite different. I have never seen one like this anyway! I am just going to stick to makeup products because there are so many that I couldn’t live without .So lets get started!
- Soap and Glory Supercat Liquid Eyeliner
- Rimmel Wake me up Concealer – Ivory
- Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation
- Zoeva 102 Silk Finish Brush
- Zoeva 227 Luxe Soft Definer Brush
- Zoeva 106 Powder Brush
- Zoeva 127 Luxe Sheer Cheek Brush
- Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze and Glow
- Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick – Pink Quartz
- Charlotte Tilbury Cheek to Chic Blush – First Love
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder – Transparent
- Zoeva Naturally Yours Palette
- Benefit Hervana Blush
- Maybelline Super Stay 24 Foundation
- Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick – Nude Kate
So they are all the beauty products that I would race to the shops to buy if all my makeup ever went missing! The thought scares me ;). I am going to tag anyone who reads this because this was so much fun to do and I think everyone should do it :).
Let me know in the comments one product that you would race out to buy if it ever went missing!
See you soon!