Hello lovelies! Today I am going to share with you what makeup I always have in my handbag! I always love to know what makeup people cant go anywhere without because if you cant go anywhere with out it then it must be blinkin’ good! So lets get on with it!
First of I keep all my makeup in this little makeup bag. It’s actually a pencil case and I got it from Paperchase about a week ago because I used to just chuck everything in my bag and it would get scratched and ruined so when I saw this I thought it was perfect to keep everything in as its not too big or too small. It also has owls on and who doesn’t like owls – so cute! (I cant find this on their website but I’m sure you will be able to find it in store. They have loads with all different designs on.)
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation (NC15) or Maybelline Super Stay 24 Foundation (Light Beige) – I don’t carry both of these round with me just whichever one I am wearing that day.
- Zoeva 102 Silk Finish Brush – I use this to apply my foundation and my concealer. I absolutely love it!
- Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer (Ivory) – Just incase I ever need to top up and it is also the best concealer I have ever used.
- Soap & Glory Supercat Liquid Eyeliner – I have said it before and I’ll say it again, this is the best liquid eyeliner ever and so easy to apply!
- Benefit Roller Lash Mascara – This little gem is so good! I always carry around my current favourite mascara and this is it at the moment!
- Maybelline Fit Me Powder (Nude Beige) – This isn’t my fave powder but it does the job for a quick touch up during the day and it has a mirror inside.
- Rimmel Exaggerate Lipliner (East End Snob) – I always like to have this with me because it is the perfect pink and goes really well with my fave MAC lipstick Creme Cup.
- MAC Creme Cup Lipstick – I love this lipstick it is perfect for any occasion and to add a little bit of colour to everyday makeup!
- Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick Nude Kate – It is pretty obvious that I am obsessed with Charlotte Tilbury products so it’s only right that I have this lipstick with me at all times! Also if I am not in the mood for pink a nude lipstick is perfect!
- Tanya Burr Lipstick (Chic) – I love this lipgloss and I have just re-discovered it! It’s perfect for quick application and looks super pretty!
So that is everything that I always like to have with me in my handbag! What product can not go anywhere without?
I hope you enjoyed this post! Thanks for reading!
See you soon.