Hello lovelies! I hope you are okay and had a good start to the week! Is it bad that I am already wishing for the weekend – I was super busy this weekend so I am in need of some lie ins ;)! So today I am going to share with you some of my favourite drugstore products! I love going into Superdrug and Boots when I have a bit of money to spend and searching for some good deals and coming home with a bag full rather than just coming home with one product that cost the same price!
A few of these products I have been buying for years but I just love them so much I always need to have them in my makeup bag! So lets crack on –
- Maybelline Super Stay 24 Hour Foundation (Light Beige) – I have done a full post on this *here* so I wont ramble on but I love this for days when my skin isn’t looking too bad and I want a natural finish.
- Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer (Ivory) – I use this everyday. I love it. It is my fave concealer – enough said!
- Soap & Glory Supercat Liquid Eyeliner – I also use this everyday because it is so easy to apply. It looks just like a felt tip pen and you can do a thin line for everyday or a thicker line to make it more dramatic!
- Rimmel Lip Liner (East End Snob) – This is my fave eyeliner ever! So cheap, perfect for everyday and again easy to apply! You also don’t have to mess about with sharpening it because you just twist the top to get more product.
- Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow (Pink Gold) – I love these Tattoo eyeshadows because they stay on all day and look amazing! Pink Gold is my fave color so far but I cant wait to add more to my collection.
- Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick (Bashful) – This is a newbie to my collection but I am loving it so far! I am going to do a full post on this soon!
So they are my current drugstore beauty favourites that I use pretty much on a day to day basis! What are your favourite drugstore products?
I hope you enjoyed this post! See you soon 🙂