Hey guys! I hope you are having a brill weekend! The sun has actually made an appearance here in the UK and it’s lovely! So on Monday I did a post about my favourite drugstore products which you can find *here* and I have now decided to do one about my favourite high end products because even though there is something so satisfying about finding a good bargain I also love high end products because you know they are going to be good, I feel great when I use them and they always look really pretty! It took me a while to whittle it down to 6 products – I don’t have loads of high end products but I just love all the ones that I do have. So here they are –
- Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick (Pink Quartz) – I was lucky enough to receive this for Christmas and I absolutely love it! It looks so natural. The packaging is really sturdy and it’s got a nice big mirror in so its good for on the go! It also looks beautiful when you open it up!
- Charlotte Tilbury Luxury Eyeshadow Palette (The Vintage Vamp) – This is new to my collection but I already love it! I am literally obsessed with Charlotte Tilbury products because they are amazing, look beautiful and I just love them ;). You can create so many looks with all of the palettes and there are videos on the CT website showing you exactly how to do them.
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation (NC15) – I have spoke about this so many times on here because it is truly amazing! It’s got good coverage but it’s still light weight and I have re-purchased! It is one of the best foundations I have used!
- Bobbi Brown Lipstick (True Pink) – This is a matte lipstick but its still got like a creamy formula so its not super drying and I just love the colour! It stays on for ages and smells really good too!
- Benefit Hervana Blush – I have also mentioned this blush on here before to so I wont go on too much but I really like this blush! It looks super natural you can build it up. You can also use it as eyeshadow – who doesn’t love a two in one product and it smells nice as well, this is the first blush, that I have used, that has a smell to it and its really nice!
- Charlotte Tilbury Film Star Bronze & Glow – Well this little beauty is just stunning! I love everything about it! The packaging is stunning and the bronzer and highlighter are gorgeous! I love this so much I have used it nearly everyday since I bought it – yes I even use it for work! I have done a full post on it *here* if you want to know about it in more detail.
So they are my favourite high end products at the moment! Let me know in the comments what your fave high end products are as I would love to know!
See you soon!