Hey guys! I hope you are having a good week so far and Monday hasn’t been too rubbish! So makeup brushes are obviously a very important part to our makeup routines. We probably use them for just about every step so I have decided to share with you my favourite makeup brushes that I use everyday and just couldn’t live without!
- Real Techniques Powder Brush – This is my newest brush and it is amazing! I use this for all my setting powders as it is the perfect size and so soft!
- Zoeva 106 Powder Brush – I have had this for a while now and I still use it everyday to apply my bronzer. It is super soft and washes really well! I am thinking of buying another one because I love it so much.
- Zoeva 227 Luxe Soft Definer – This little beauty is just the best! I use this for applying eyeshadow all over my lid and also to the outer corner. It blends well and just does it’s job perfectly – I am also going to be purchasing another one of these!
- Real Techniques Blush Brush – This was my first RT brush. I purchased this because I was in need of another blush brush and I really wanted to try this brand. I am not disappointed – It applies my blushers so well as it is the perfect shape and again it is super soft against my skin!
- Zoeva 127 Luxe Sheer Cheek – Yes I am obsessed with Zoeva! I use this to apply my highlighter as I find it is just the right shape and just like all the Zoeva brushes it is so pretty!
- Zoeva 102 Silk Finish – This brush is absolutely amazing at applying my foundation! It just makes it look so smooth. I use it for my concealer too and always have it with me!
So they are my favourite makeup brushes that I absolutely love and use everyday. What are your favourite makeup brushes?
I hope you enjoyed this post!
See you soon
Rachel ❤ xx