Hello lovelies! I hope you had a fantastic weekend filled with lots of fun! My family came over to stay for the weekend and we all had such a good time looking around Manchester, going for drinks and food to The Alchemist which is a really cool cocktail bar with super fancy cocktails and delicious food! So for todays post I am going to share with you what I always have in my handbag. I love reading these posts on other blogs because who doesn’t love a good old nosey and also I have just bought a new handbag so I thought why not! Right lets get started..
So first off my handbag is from a little shop in my home town called Tutto Bello. It’s my favourite shop in the world as everything sell is gorgeous! It’s a David Jones handbag and I love it because it goes with anything!
- Scarf – I always have a scarf in my bag as you never know when you might need it and they pull any outfit together perfectly! This scarf is also from Tutto Bello.
- Book – I always like to have my book/kindle in my bag. I am reading Hunger Games Catching Fire at the moment. It is brilliant!
- Snack – I usually have a nice little snack just incase I get a bit peckish on my travels!
- Hay fever Tablets – I cant go anywhere with out these as the last few years I have suffered with hay fever and these really do help!
- Notebook & Pen – You never know when you might get a good idea so I always have my cute little notebook and pen with me 🙂
- Makeup Bag – This goes everywhere with me as it has all the essentials in just incase disaster strikes! I have done a full post on what I keep in this *here* (It is still pretty much the same)!
- Roll on Perfume – I have the Dolce & Gabbana roll on perfume as I got it as a freebie a couple of years ago and just like to have it with me as it does smell quite nice!
- Purse – For my shopping addiction 😉
- Phone – I feel lost without my phone which is really sad but I take it everywhere with me!
- Vaseline – I can’t go anywhere with out some sort of lip balm especially in the winter!
- Keys – Well I’m not going to get very far without my car/house keys now am I 😉
So that is everything I have in my handbag! It can get a bit heavy sometimes but I think every girl has that problem ;). I hope you enjoyed this post and didn’t get too bored!
What is the one thing that you always have to have in your handbag?
See you soon!