Hello beauties! I hope you had a fabulous weekend and made the most of the sunshine! This lovely weather has made me want to get all my bright nail polishes out and paint my nails so I thought I would share with you some of my favourite Spring/Summer polishes! There are quite a few as I couldn’t narrow it down I just love bright/pastel shades for this time of year!
- Rimmel Lasting Finish – Cute As a Kitten Heel
- Maybelline Color Show – So So Fresh
- Virgin Vie Far From Basic – Sherbet Chiffon
- Beauty UK Grit FX – Shoreditch
- Miss Sporty Lasting Colour
- Miss Sporty Sparkle Touch
- Flormar Matte – M05
- Sally Hansen – Mudslide
- Rimmel Lasting Finish – No Tan Lines Here
- Collection Lasting Gel Colour – Stormy Grey
- Barry M – Blue Moon
- Sally Hansen – Kook-A-Mango
- Barry M Gelly – Key Lime
So they are my favourite Spring/Summer nail polishes! I love getting out all the bright/pastel shades as they are so pretty. I tend to use the pastel shades on my fingers and the brighter shades on my toes.
I have just painted my nails and decided to use my Maybelline Color Show polish in the shade So So Fresh. This is one of my all time favourite nail polishes as it is such a pretty colour and makes me feel super summery!
What are your favourites nail polishes for Spring/Summer time?
I hope you enjoyed this post! Thank you for reading!
See you soon.