Hello lovelies! How lovely has the weather been lately?! It has made me realise that I have hardly any clothes for summer especially ones that are suitable for work as well so I think I am going to go shopping and get a few bits. I will then, of course, let you know if I find anything! So I have been saving up all the bottles from products that I have finished and thought I would share those with you as well as some of them are my fave products that I will definitely be buying again.
- Batiste Dry Shampoo Tropical – This stuff is an absolute lifesaver and the Tropical scent is by far my favourite!
- Radox Sleep Easy Bubble Bath – Okay so this is a bit of a random one but when I don’t have any Lush I love using Radox as it is so relaxing and makes loads of bubbles!
- The Body Shop Papaya Shower Gel – This smells delicious! I was quite gutted when this ran out as it made my whole bathroom smell lovely when ever I used it! (I haven’t linked this because I cant find this scent but they have loads more to choose from!)
- Benefit Roller Lash Mascara – I’m not going to lie but I did feel quite upset when this ran out as it is the best mascara I have ever used but I just can’t justify spending nearly £20 on some mascara! So I am on the hunt to find something just as good but a lot cheaper! If you don’t mind spending more on mascara then I definitely recommend it!
- Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer – I have re-purchased this god knows how many times and will continue to re-purchase as it is such a good concealer. I do want to try the Maybelline eraser Eye Concealer though as keep seeing it everywhere!
- Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water – This is my 3rd bottle and I am so glad I tried this. It takes my makeup off without fail and just makes my face feel so fresh afterwards.
- Batiste Dry Shampoo Blush – This was the first dry shampoo that I tried. It worked and I liked it but it has quite a strong scent and it is all I could smell during the day so thats when I decided to try the tropical one.
So that is everything that I have used up recently. I hope you enjoyed this post!
See you soon!