Hello lovelies! I have decided to do a makeup look as I haven’t done one in a while and every weekend I seem to be doing the same thing. So I thought I would share it with you as I used a few products that I have bought recently including the gorgeous Makeup Revolution Flawless Palette!
The products I used –
- Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation Sample – 1 Fair
- Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer – Ivory
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder – Translucent
- Makeup Revolution Flawless Palette
- Soap & Glory Supercat Liquid Eyeliner
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
- NARS Laguna Bronzer
- Charlotte Tilbury Blush – First Love
- MaxFactor Blush – Lovely Pink (I used this as a highlighter)
- Tanya Burr Lipgloss – Chic
To create this pink smokey eye look I used the gorgeous Makeup Revolution Flawless Palette –
- Soft Glow – I used this all over my lid
- Universal – All over my lid
- Smudge – In the outer corner to create the smokey look
- Shimmer Heart – On the first half of my lid to add a bit of sparkle and brighten it up a bit.
- Highlite – On the inner corner of my eye
So that is everything I did to create this look. I have been doing this look nearly every weekend ever since I bought this palette. I think this look is perfect for during the day and you could always glam it up for an evening by adding a darker colour to the outer corner and a bit more glitter!
So I hope you enjoyed this post! I am thinking of doing a celebrity inspired look soon so feel free to give me any suggestions :).
See you soon!