Hello lovelies! I hope you had a fantastic weekend! I have another haul today as I have bought a few things over the past few weeks and would like to share them with you. A few of the items are things that have wanted to try for quite a while now so I am rather excited!
- Colab Dry Shampoo Rio – I have been wanting to try this dry shampoo for a while now but wanted to use up my Batiste first. So many people recommended this so I am excited to try it. One thing I can say though is that it smells gorgeous!
- Colab Dry Shampoo London Mini – How cute is this little bottle! I thought it would be perfect to keep in my handbag for on the go!
- Soap & Glory Supercat Eyeliner Pen – This is my favourite liquid eyeliner so it’s not a new purchase but I wanted to include it because I love it!
- Dorothy Perkins Wide Fit Pumps – I bought these for work because now we are getting nearer to summer I wanted something a bit cooler and these are super pretty. They are also from Dorothy Perkins ‘Wide Fit’ Collection which is amazing because I always struggle to find pumps like these that are comfy.
- Elastoplast Disney Princess Plasters – I had to buy these! Who doesn’t want Disney Princess plasters! I always get blisters on the back of my heels when I buy new shoes so until I wear them in I will have to wear a Disney Princess plaster everyday – what a shame 😉
- Charlotte Tilbury Eyes To Mesmerise Norma Jean – It’s no secret that I love Charlotte Tilbury products so I am super excited to try this eyeshadow!
So that is everything that I have bought recently. I will be doing separate posts on them to let you know my thoughts. Have you tried any of the above? Let me know in the comments 🙂
I hope you enjoyed this post!
See you soon ❤