Hello lovelies! How are you doing? I have decided to do a Wedding Makeup post today as it is wedding season and also my best friend is getting married on Saturday so I have been on Pinterest constantly looking for some inspiration. My bridesmaid dress is a light pink so I went for a pink smokey eyeshadow look and kept things quite natural.
- Oriflame Giordani Gold Long Wear Mineral Foundation – Porcelain
- Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer – Ivory
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
- Estee Lauder Pure Colour Shadow – Pink Zinc
- Charlotte Tilbury Luxury Palette – The Vintage Vamp
- Soap & Glory Supercat Liquid Eyeliner
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
- Sleek Face Form Contouring & Blush Palette
- Maybelline Master Shape Brow Pencil – Dark Blonde
- Mac Cremesheen Lipstick – Creme Cup
I kept it super simple and natural with everything as something too heavy wouldn’t fit in with the whole day. For my eyes I used my new Estee Lauder Eyeshadow all over the lid. I then used the top right shade from the Charlotte Tilbury Vintage Vamp palette for some definition.
I hope you enjoyed this post! I’m not sure if this is the look I will go for on the day as I have a few in mind but we shall soon see! I don’t have much time to decide! 😉 Let me know what you think of this look in the comments as I would love to know!
See you soon!