Hello lovelies! I hope you are having a great week! I am writing this post whilst watching The Great British Bake Off! I absolutely love this show so I am super excited that it is back on again! How cute is Mary Berry! Let me know if you watch it too. I have decided to do a haul post today as I have been buying a few bits here and there over the last month or so, so I thought I’d share it with you. It’s a mixture of makeup, skincare, hair care and home decor… Lets get started!
- Me Before You by JoJo Moyes
- Urban Decay Naked Eyeshadow Palette – Yes I finally have this in my collection!
- Heart Decoration – I got this at my cousins wedding a couple of weeks ago! They got married in a little tea room, in the woods by a waterfall in Whitby and it was amazing so I wanted to get a little souvenir!
- Wooden Dog Decoration – I also got this as a souvenir from my cousins wedding as I loved the quote on it. ‘ Start Each Day With A Wagging Tale’ – How cute!
- Garnier Fresh Eye Makeup Remover
- Urban Fudge Dry Shampoo Crisp Pear & Sweet Vanilla
- The Body Shop InstaBlur Primer
- The Body Shop Aloe Eye Defence
So that is everything that I have been buying over the past few weeks. Everything is a new purchase for me apart from the Garnier Eye Makeup Remover as I love this stuff! I will be doing full reviews on all of these products so keep your eyes peeled for those! I hope you have enjoyed this post.
See you soon.