Hey guys! It’s been a while – how are you?! I have been in the process of moving which is why I haven’t blogged in ages as I just haven’t had the time or the energy to be honest. I am now all settled and can’t wait to get back into blogging and also catch up on reading blog posts, I have really missed it! I thought I would do a haul today as I ordered some things from Kiko for the first time and would like to share it with you.
- Water Eyeshadow 200 Champagne – This is the most gorgeous champagne gold colour. It’s super shimmery and looks so pretty on its own or mixed with the other water eyeshadow I purchased. I also love the design of the water eyeshadows, they look amazing!
- Water Eyeshadow 227 Light Taupe – This is also a really pretty colour. It’s a little different to how it looks on the website, not as shimmery as I thought but the shimmer is still there. This also looks gorgeous on its own or mixed with Champagne. I also like using this on the inner corner of my eye as a highlight.
- Colour Veil Blush 03 – This is a peachy pink blush and looks so pretty especially if you want a more natural glow to the cheeks.
- Beam of Light Highlighter 02 – I love this highlighter! It’s a lovely light champagne colour so it is perfect for highlighting cheek bones, inner corner of the eye, brow bone etc etc.. Both this and the blush have a gorgeous vanilla scent to them too which is super cool as I don’t think I have ever had powder products smell so nice!
- Power Pro Nail Lacquer 07 Peach – This nail polish is perfect for summer! I really enjoyed wearing this as it is super bright and fun!
- Power Pro Nail Lacquer 21 Ruby – I fell in love with this nail polish! It’s a good one for the Autumn/Winter months but I also love it for Spring and Summer as it’s not super dark and looks gorgeous with a bit of glitter over the top too.
- Smart Eye Pencil 815 Black – I got this as it was super cheap and I needed a new black eyeliner. It’s not just plain black though, it does have a slight shimmer to it but when its on the eye you can’t tell.
So that is everything I got from Kiko and so far I am impressed. I will be doing full reviews on all the products so you can see a bit more detail on them. I would like to try some more Kiko products in the future so if you have any recommendations then definitely let me know!
See you soon!