Hey guys! I hope you are having a great weekend! I thought I would share with you my fave nail polishes for A/W time, as here in the UK we are in full swing Autumn! It gets dark super early now and for the last week or so it has been super foggy nearly all day, especially in the mornings and evenings! Also now bonfire night has been and gone, there are fireworks going off every night as well which always makes me feel super Autumnal! Whilst I am writing this (Friday night) I am watching someones firework display from my window :)! Anyway here are my fave polishes at the moment for A/W!
- Miss Sporty Metal Fluid – 040
- Barry M Aquarium Collection – Arabian
- Rimmel Lycra Pro – Black Pearl
- Kiko Power Pro – Ruby
- Barry M Basecoat/Topcoat – I included this as it is recommended you use it with the Barry M Arabian nail polish, but also because it is a good topcoat for my other nail polishes!
- Bobbi Brown Glitter – Chrome
- Collection Lasting Gel Colour – Stormy Grey – Always got to have a good Nude!
So they are my fave nail polishes for A/W time! I have also included how I painted my nails the other day. I thought this was perfect for A/W, especially for Christmas! The glitter looks so pretty over the top and just on one nail as it is quite a full on glitter! 🙂 Let me know what some of your fave nail polishes are for this time of the year.
I hope you enjoyed this post! See you soon!