Hello lovelies! I hope you are having a lovely weekend! I have decided to do a fashion wishlist today as there are so many things I would like to buy but because I am trying to save, save, save I cant :(. So here is everything I am trying not to buy…
- ASOS Ridley Skinny Jeans – I live in black skinny jeans at the moment but I really want a pair with the rips in and these are my favourite I have seen so far!
- H&M Lace Blouse – This is absolutely beautiful! I am loving blouses like this at the moment as they are perfect for work but also for going out.
- Kurt Geiger Sebastien Wine Ankle Boots – I have had my eye on these for a long, long time! I very nearly bought them for myself at Christmas but decided against it as they are SO expensive! I still look at them every now and then online and in store – a girl can dream 😉
- Mint Velvet Nola Print Batwing Knit – Mint Velvet is my new favourite shop. I don’t own anything from there but I always go in and wish I owned everything! This knit is absolutely gorgeous and so different!
- Mint Velvet Navy Hooded Trench Coat – This whole wishlist was very nearly just a Mint Velvet wishlist but I managed to stop myself! This coat is so gorgeous and I need a coat for Spring time as I only really have a winter coat. This would go with everything and looks so smart!
- Tiffany Victoria Cat Eye Sunglasses – I saw these way before Christmas when I was looking to buy some new sunglasses, fell in love with them asked the price put them back down and walked straight out the shop! Ridiculously expensive for some sunglasses but they are absolutely gorgeous! One day I will have these… I just need to win the lottery first ;)!
So that is my fashion wishlist at the moment. I realise that a few of the products are quite expensive but as you may already know I seem to have really expensive taste and I am always attracted to expensive things, rather annoying, but I wanted to include them as these are the things that are actually on my wishlist at the moment!
I hope you enjoyed this post! Let me know whats on your fashion wishlist at the moment as I would love to know!
Also just a quick favour to ask, if you are reading this post through the ‘Reader’ section on WordPress, please can you let me know as I don’t know if changing my name and url has changed that! Thank you 🙂
See you soon!
(Image sources are all linked above)