Hello lovelies! As you can see by the title todays post is all about the products that I have used up. There are quite a few as most of these go back to last year I just didn’t get around to writing this until now. So lets get cracking!
- Colab Dry Shampoo New York – This is a great dry shampoo, I had forgotten how much I like the smell of it so when I run out of my current one I will definitely be picking this up again!
- Clinique All About Eyes – I bought this on a whim as I had tried so many eye creams and none of them were really doing it for me, so I tried this. I enjoyed using it but wouldn’t rush out to get some more as I think there are more affordable alternatives that do the same thing.
- Liz Earle Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion – I got this when I had an eye infection as a colleague recommended it and I absolutely loved it! It really helped sooth my eyes on a morning and night, especially when they were really sore and itchy. It is super soothing when you put it in the fridge over night, pop some on a cotton wool pad in the morning and leave it for about 5 minutes on your eyes – I felt instantly refreshed and awake! I would definitely re-purchase this
- Oriflame True Perfection Serum – I really enjoyed using this product. It was lovely for on a morning before putting on my makeup as it made my skin feel nice and smooth, ready for makeup. The only reason I wouldn’t purchase again is because I found another serum that I prefer.
- Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturiser Dry/Sensitive – I have just finished this and I am really gutted! I throughly enjoyed using this on a morning as it stopped me getting any dry patches. It doesn’t have a strong smell which is nice as I don’t like anything too overpowering, especially on my face. I will definitely be re-purchasing this!
- The Body Shop Vitamin C Skin Reviver – This is for dull skin as it helps to give you a healthy-looking glow and is a good base for makeup. I did enjoy using this as it made my skin feel really smooth afterwards and I also did notice a difference in the brightness of my skin as it wasn’t looking as dull anymore. This needs to go on my shopping list as I will be repurchasing again!
- Lush The Olive Branch Shower Gel – I got this in a gift set for my birthday last year and was really excited as I had never tried it before. When I came to use it I was quite surprised that it was a liquid rather than a gel, even when I shook it really well, so I ended up using it for bubble bath instead as it was better for that. I love Lush but wouldn’t repurchase this again as it just wasn’t for me.
- The Body Shop Instablur Primer – This is my favourite primer ever! I use it everyday and will continue to use it until I find something better, but I don’t think that will happen anytime soon! I have re-purchased this already numerous times!
- Lush Ocean Salt Face and Body Scrub – I used this up ages ago and had completely forgotten about it until now! I loved this and used it for both my face and body, more so on my face and it really helped soften my skin and helped with the dry skin I tend to get on my nose. When I have used up my current face scrub I will be repurchasing this again!
- Maybelline Super Stay 24 Hour Foundation – Love this! I still use it everyday as it is the best foundation I have tried, it’s matte which is what I need in a foundation but it isn’t drying. This is another product that I have re-purchased and will continue to! They have now changed the packaging slightly as it’s a new formula but I don’t think it’s changed drastically and still love it.
So they are the products that I have used up over the last few months. Have you tried any of the above, if so let me know what you think.
I hope you enjoyed this post.
See you soon!