Hello lovelies! How was your weekend?! I woke up on Sunday and was greeted by absolutely amazing weather! It definitely felt like the first day of Spring! Lets hope it stays like this! So today is all about products that I have used up. I know I did one of these just over a month ago now but I seem to be using up all my products at once, plus I like reading these posts so why not do another one!
- Revlon Colorstay Pressed Powder – I bought this on a deal with the foundation as I had wanted to try the Colorstay Foundation for a while. I didn’t like the foundation at all, it just didn’t sit right on my skin so I gave it to my friend and she loved it. I did however like this powder it kept my makeup in place all day and didn’t dry my skin out. The only reason I haven’t re-purchased it is because its £10.99 and I know a cheaper alternative that does the same thing but it is still a good powder and I would recommend it.
- L’Oreal Super Liner Perfect Slim – I really enjoy using this eyeliner and have bought another one. It is so easy to use and stays on pretty much all day. The only thing I don’t like is that is does tend to smudge a little bit on the inner corners of my eyes when I have been wearing it the whole day but I just keep checking it and clean it up if needed.
- Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser – I absolutely love this product. It melts away all my makeup and has really helped to clear up my skin. It doesn’t irritate it at all and makes my skin feel so smooth and soft afterwards. I have bought two more bottles since using this up and will continue to re-purchase for a long, long time! I have just done a full post about this HERE.
- The Body Shop Instablur Primer – This is another product I could rave on and on about and probably have done way too many times. I love it so much I have lost count how many times I have re-purchased this. It keeps my makeup in place all day and helps hide pores. Massive thumbs up from me! I have done a full post about this too HERE.
- CHANEL Chance Eau De Toilette – This is by far my favourite perfume I have ever owned and was so gutted when this bottle ran out as it was my first bottle and I paid for half using vouchers but I love it that much I was willing to pay full price and have bought myself another one. It is quite expensive at £55 for 50ml but it smells absolutely beautiful so I think it’s worth it. There are four different scents in the Chance range, this one is the original one and by far my favourite. More detail HERE.
That is it for today’s post. I hope you enjoyed it. I love reading these posts as you can really tell if something is worth purchasing when people say whether they will re-purchase again or not. What have you used up recently?
See you soon!