Hey guys! I hope you are well and having a brilliant Easter weekend! I mentioned in my previous post that I was going to London for a few days with my boyfriend. I went on Monday and came back Wednesday evening, I had the best time and my opinion of London has slightly changed. I’m not a massive fan of London for many different reasons but I thoroughly enjoyed myself this time. We did the usual seeing the sights, which we have done before, but it is nice to see them again and we also discovered new places that we had never been to before like Soho, Hyde Park, Mayfair and a few more. We stayed at The Cavendish Hotel which is absolutely amazing and I would highly recommend it. It is located in Mayfair so everything is within walking distance including all of the main shopping places which was brilliant for me but not so brilliant for my boyfriend or my bank balance! But it would have been rude not to spend a little…
I’ll get started with the clothing –
- Bien Bleu Biker Jacket from The Sting – So I ended up buying two jackets but I couldn’t resist. The first jacket on the left is a faux leather jacket in Navy. This was on sale so I got it for £35 and I absolutely love it. It’s so comfy and super easy to wear and the ‘leather’ is really soft.
- Navy Cotton Trench Coat from Zara – I had been looking for the ‘perfect’ trench coat for ages but couldn’t seem to find one as they were either too long or a weird material. As soon as I saw this in Zara I knew it was the perfect coat. I got the Navy one but you can get it in two other colours as well, I just have a thing for Navy at the moment. It is super comfy and I can’t wait to do some OOTD’s wearing this.
- Tortoiseshell-Patterned Sunglasses from H&M – I didn’t intend on buying these but I left mine in the hotel on the first day and it was really sunny so I nipped into H&M just to get some to keep me going but I really like these and they are now my fave pair of sunnies. For £6.99 you really can’t go wrong!
Now onto Beauty –
- Zoeva En Taupe Palette from Selfridges – I was so happy when I received the email saying that Selfridges Oxford Street are now selling Zoeva. I headed straight there and after swatching every eyeshadow I finally decided on getting this palette and to make it even better my boyfriend said he would buy it for me – he’s a good’un!
- 3INA The Pencil Eyeshadow from 3INA – I had never heard of this brand before but saw them just near the Kiko store in Covent Garden. The lay out and everything is very similar to Kiko and the prices are about the same too so I thought I would try something and decided to pick up this Eye Pencil in the shade 106. It’s like a Pinky-Taupe shade.
- L’Oreal Infallible 24Hr Matte Foundation from Boots – So I didn’t buy this in London, I bought it the day after but just decided to include it anyway. My foundation is running out and I have heard good things about this one, plus it’s matte so it sounds like my kind of foundation. I will report back my thoughts when I have tried it.
- Makeup Revolution Ultra Base Corrector Palette from Superdrug – I have been wanting to try this for a while now but it was always out of stock. I finally got my hands on it just before I went to London. I have used it a few times but will ket you know my thoughts when I have tried it properly.
Before I get onto the Lush products I just want to say how amazing the Lush store is on Oxford Street. I had heard it was really good but nothing could prepare me for how amazing it really is. If you haven’t been to that store then I highly recommend going! I was in my element! I haven’t tried any of these products yet so I’m just going to list them – they all smell amazing!
- Down the Rabbit Hole Bubble Bar
- Lava Lamp Bath Bomb (I can’t find this on the website for some reason)
- Guardian of the Forest Bath Bomb
The final item I bought was from Harrods. I had never been to Harrods before and was expecting big things and once again it exceeded them and I was amazed. We were in there for about 2 hours and we only did the first two floors! I mainly wanted to go to the Harry Potter section as my boyfriend had told me how amazing it was and he was not wrong. I was very good and only bought one thing which was the Harry Potter Trivial Pursuit. I love board games and have wanted this for a while.
So that is it for my London Haul. I had such a good time and can’t believe it’s over already. If you have tried any of the above products then let me know your thoughts. I hope you have a wonderful Easter.
See you soon.