Hey guys! I am back today with my favourite every day makeup look. I know I’ve been away for a while but its been one of those months where life takes over and before you know it you haven’t blogged in a month! So as I have just mentioned, this post is my favourite every day makeup look at the moment. I wear this pretty much every day, its so easy and I absolutely love using my new Zoeva En Taupe Eyeshadow Palette so this post is a makeup up look/review of the Zoeva Palette all in one!
The Makeup I Used
- Makeup Revolution Ultra Base Palette – I used the cream and pink shade under my eyes and cream again on any blemishes
- Estee Lauder Double Wear – 1N2 Ecru (This is a sample that I’ve used for the first time and I absolutely love it!)
- Maybelline The Eraser Eye Concealer – Light
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder – Transparent 001
- Zoeva En Taupe Eyeshadow Palette – I used Wrapped in Silk all over the lid, a little bit of Gallery in the crease to give a very subtle smokey look, some more of Gallery on the lower lash line (just on the outer line) and finally a light dusting of Sheers & Voiles over the lid.
- Kiko Smart Eye Pencil – Smoke Gray 815 (on the tightline)
- L’Oreal Super Liner Perfect Slim – Intense Black
- Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara and then Soap & Glory Thick & Fast Mascara
- Maybelline Master Shape Brown Pencil – Dark Blonde (I finally found a shade light enough!)
- Ciate Olivia Palermo Cheekbone Cheat – Bluff Point (I used both the Bronzer and Blush)
- Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner – Eastend Snob (all over the lips) then Bobbi Brown Lip Gloss – Pink Blossom (I can’t find this shade on the website)
So that is everything I used to create this makeup look but the highlight for me is definitely the gorgeous Zoeva En Taupe eyeshadow palette. I got this when I went to London last month and I have used it pretty much every day since. The shades are all so easy to wear and great for every day but also if you wanted a more heavy look then the shades towards the right of the palette can create that for you. You get 4 matte shades and 6 shimmery shades. They stay put all day with no creasing and there is no fallout with the shimmer shades! They are all highly pigmented so a little goes a long way and they are easy to blend together.
Overall I absolutely love this palette and the look above it definitely one of my faves but there will be some more looks to come as I have a few that I’ve already done and some that I will be trying out soon.
I hope you enjoyed this post. Let me know if you’ve tried any of these products! See you soon ❤