Hey guys! I hope you are well. As promised in my review of the Urban Decay Alice in Wonderland Palette here is the ‘Everyday Makeup’ look that I have created. There are so many looks that I do with this palette everyday but this one is super simple and perfect for work as it isn’t too heavy.
So for the eyes I used:
- Chessboard – I used this in the crease and then on the lower lash line about half way across.
- Looking Glass – I used this allover the lid but mainly concentrating on the first half of the lid. I then went back in with Chessboard in the crease just to define it even more.
- Lily – Finally I used this gorgeous pearlescent shimmery shade on the inner corner and a light dusting over the Looking Glass shade.
You are now done and have a super pretty but simple makeup look that literally takes no time at all!
For the rest of my makeup I used:
- Makeup Revolution Ultra Base Palette
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation – Ecru
- Maybelline The Eraser Eye Concealer – Light
- Rimmel Transparent Powder
- Kiko Smart Eyeliner Pencil on my tightline
- L’Oreal Super Liner
- Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara and Soap & Glory Thick & Fast Mascara (I don’t usually use two but they are both running out)
- Ciate Olivia Palermo Cheek Bone Cheat Duo for both bronzer and blush – Bluff Point
- Maybelline Mastershape Brow Pencil – Dark Blonde
- A tiny bit of the Highlighter from the Sleek Contouring & Blush Palette
- Tanya Burr Lipgloss – Chic
I hope you enjoyed this post! I love doing Makeup Looks and I am definitely going to do a more adventurous, colourful makeup look using some of the brighter shades in the Alice in Wonderland Palette!
See you soon!