Hello lovelies! I hope you are having a lovely weekend! I seem to be using up a lot of products recently so I have decided to do a Product Empties as I can’t fit anything else the the bag I keep them all in! It’s mostly makeup with a couple of hair products and some skin care as well! So lets get into it!
- Batiste Dry Shampoo Tropical and Original – I love this dry shampoo, the only downside is it leaves little white bits in my hair but its so affordable and smells nice! I will purchase again as it does what it’s supposed to!
- Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish – It’s no secret that I love this as well! I could go on and on about this but I won’t bore you as I have done a full post on it here. I would re-purchase and I already have!
- Maybelline Superstay 24 hour Foundation – This is such a great drugstore foundation. It’s a matte finish but doesn’t dry my skin out. It lasts pretty much all day! I have re-purchased, I don’t use it as much as I used to as I have been trying another foundation but I like to have it there for days when I don’t want to use my high end foundation. If you are in the market for a drugstore foundation I would highly recommend this one! More info here!
- Estee Lauder Doublewear Sample – I had to include this as I have just discovered this foundation and have fallen in love! It sits perfectly on my skin and stays on ALL day! I am going to be doing a full review on this so stay tuned for that! I have just bought the full size!
- Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara – This is a really good mascara! It made my lashes look super fluttery with no clumps! I haven’t re-purchased as it is quite expensive. With mascaras I think you can get just as good with drugstore ones!
- Soap & Glory Thick and Fast Mascara – Another mascara as towards the end I was using this one and the Bobbi Brown one together trying to get every last bit used! I enjoyed using this mascara as well as at first it made my lashes look super long but it dried up towards the end and I have never had that with any mascara before so I haven’t re-purchased.
- Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer – If you haven’t tried this concealer then what are you playing at?! I love this stuff and have re-purchased as I can’t live without it (maybe a slight exaggeration but you know what I mean!)
So that is everything I have used up recently. A few things in there that I would buy again and a couple that I won’t! Have you tried any of the above products, if so what are your thoughts?
See you soon!