Hey guys! I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and New Year! I had the best time with family and friends which is why I haven’t posted in a while but now its back to reality and getting back into blogging which I am looking forward too! So I have decided to share my 2017 goals with you as I am going to really try and make an effort to achieve these goals and tick them off as I go. I got this super pretty notebook and pen set for christmas (both from Paperchase) but I wasn’t sure what to do with it so late last night, when I should have been asleep, I decided to write down everything I wanted to do and achieve this year. Then with the rest I am going to split the pages into a week and just write a couple of lines a day on what I got up to. I know you might be thinking ‘why don’t you just buy a diary?!’ but I fancy being creative and making it my own, plus I get to use this super cute notebook every day!
Onto my goals for 2017!
- Save money – I want to save £1000 by the end of the year. I have set myself a target, that way I have something to work towards rather than just saving money.
- Get better at photography – I want to make my blog photos better and get out to new places to explore and take more photos of landscapes and the places that I visit.
- Travel more – This might make saving money harder but I do want to travel more and 3 places I would like to go are Venice, Iceland and Disneyland Paris (I have already been but it was years ago!)
- Meet new people – I moved to Manchester in August away from all my family and friends so I want to meet new people by joining a class or something and I would also like to meet some fellow bloggers!
- Try new things – I want to do lots of new things this year like new experiences, new food etc.. I feel like I stick to what I know but this year I am all for trying something new!
So they are my goals for 2017! Please share your goals in the comments as I would love to know! I hope you enjoyed this post!
See you soon!