Hey guys! Hope you have had a good week and are now enjoying the weekend! I was very lucky this Christmas and my lovely boyfriend got me a Kate Spade handbag. I got the Cedar Street Maise in the colour Mahogany and it is absolutely beautiful, I feel very lucky! Because I have a new handbag I thought I would do a what’s in my bag as I think I did my last one 2 years ago and some things may have changed. Let me know in the comments one thing you always have in your handbag and before I ramble on any more, lets get into what I think of this handbag and what I have in it..
So I absolutely love this handbag as it is very pretty to look at but it is also the perfect size bag for me. It’s slightly smaller than what I would usually go for but I wanted a smaller bag so that I can’t cram so much rubbish into it which means it doesn’t get heavy as I hate lugging round a heavy handbag! I love how simple this bag is, it makes it easy to wear and will go with pretty much anything and the gold hardware is a nice light gold which goes perfectly with the mahogany colour. I much prefer bags with this crosshatched leather design as just incase it ever gets scratched its less obvious then it would be on a smooth leather bag. You get the choice of straps as well, with the two straps that you can see but there is also a cross body strap that can be clipped on and removed. It’s quite simple inside with the usual zip pocket and then the two slide pockets which I find super useful. Overall, I am in love with this handbag and have used it every day because I can’t stand to leave it behind!
What I always have in my handbag..
- Makeup Bag – I never leave the house without this as you never know when you may need to re-apply!
- House Keys – No-one wants to be locked out plus I love my grey heart keyring (might have to get one the same colour as my bag :D)
- Purse – This purse was an absolute bargain from TK Maxx. Its a Paul Costelloe purse and I’m pretty sure it was supposed to be like £90 but I got it for £20 – bargain!!
- Car Keys – I’m lazy and drive everywhere!
- Hand Cream – My hands get so dry, especially round this time of year and the Body Shop hand creams work wonders. I especially love the Mango one.
- Nivea Lip Balm – An absolute must in Winter and this Nivea one is really good plus when it gets to Summer its got SPF in so your lips are protected all year round!
- Phone – I feel so lost if I ever forget my phone which is really sad but it’s always with me.
- Hand Sanitiser – This always comes in handy, plus its Mango scented and I love everything Mango! The Body Shop scents are always amazing!
So that is everything I have in my handbag. All this fits in perfectly with room to spare so although it’s a smaller handbag it is still quite roomy!
I hope you enjoyed this post! Don’t forget to let me know the one thing you always have in your handbag.
See you soon!