I do love a good pamper and what pamper evening is complete without a face mask.. This is why I am sharing some of my favourite face masks with you. Don’t forget to share your faves in the comments too – I always like to try new products.
- L’Oreal Paris Pure Clay Glow Face Mask – This mask is a good all rounder and one I tend to use when my skin is looking okay but just needs a little pick me up. The main benefits of this face mask are to brighten and exfoliate which is definitely does do.
- Liz Earle Deep Cleansing Mask – I absolutely love Liz Earle products as you can always trust that they do what it claims. This is the most recent face mask I have tried and its one that I like to use when my skin needs a good sort out. It really helps clear up my skin and gives me that fresh, clean feeling afterwards. Its almost like you can feel it working on the skin which I like and definitely need every now and then.
- Lush Mask of Magnaminty – I have used this for quite a few years now as it was recommended to me to help get rid of spots. Its not as intense as the Liz Earle mask but it still does the trick. It also smells really good!
Once I have washed the face mask off I like to slather my face in a thick moisturiser and for a while now I have been using the Body Shop Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream. It helps keep my skin moisturised over night and gets rid of dry skin which I suffer from around this time of the year. Now the face mask is done and my skin is much more hydrated its time to either read my book or watch some Friends (so obsessed with friends at the moment!)
Don’t forget to let me know some of your face mask favourites and let me know if you have tried any of the above.
My beauty wishlist is constantly growing, even when I manage to treat myself to something on the list you can almost guarantee two more things will be added straight away. I have done a couple of these posts before but thought I’d do an updated one because my list seems to be very large at the moment so I am going to share the top 5 products that are currently on my wishlist. Don’t forget to let me know whats on your wishlist at the moment too…
Beauty Wishlist –
- Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick – I still haven’t tried anything from Hourglass and there is always one of their products on my wishlists. I have heard good things about this foundation and I have always been intrigued by the stick foundations.
- L’Oreal Paris Paradise Mascara – This is a new product from L’Oreal and as soon as I saw this was being released it was mentally added to my list. I love L’Oreal products so as soon as my current mascara runs out I will be purchasing this.
- Iconic London Illuminator Drops – These look absolutely amazing!! I feel like your highlight would be on point 24/7 with these.
- The Body Shop Expert Face Masks – I really like the look of these and have tried samples but haven’t tried any of the new ones. I love face masks, especially when they are from The Body Shop.
- Zoeva Coral Spectrum Blush Palette – Zoeva is my favourite makeup brush brand and I also have a couple of their eyeshadow palettes so I really want to try this blush palette. It looks so pretty and you really can’t go wrong for just under £15!!
That rounds up the top 5 products that are on my beauty wishlist at the moment. Let me know if you have tried any of them and what you think. Hope you’re having a good bank holiday weekend as well!!
Hello lovelies! I hope you had a lovely weekend. I am back today with my everyday evening skincare routine but also added in what I use when I decide to have a little bit of a pamper, because we all need a good old pamper every now and then! I did my morning skincare routine recently which you can find HERE!
Wash my hands and remove my makeup
First up I wash my hands which is an absolute must, especially because the cleanser I use involves putting in on my hands and rubbing it in so clean hands is a must! I then put one pump of the Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser on my hands and gently massage into my face and chin. Once I feel happy that I have got all of my face I then gently wipe my eyes so that my eye makeup comes off, you end up looking like a panda for a few seconds! I then grab my Liz Earle Muslin Cloth, run it under warm water and wipe my whole face with it ensuring that I rinse the cloth every now and then. Once I have got all the Liz Earle Cleanser off I go in again with the Soap & Glory Peaches & Clean Deep Cleansing Milk all over my face and wipe off with the same cloth. I have done a post about the Liz Earle Cleanser here. I cleanse twice just to be extra sure that all the makeup is off my face! Plus the S&G cleanser smells soo nice!
Face Mask and Face Wash
Once I am satisfied that all the makeup is off my face I will do a face mask. I don’t do a face mask every night but when I am feeling the need I usually use this Body Shop Warming Mineral Mask as it really helps sort out my pores and get rid of any blemishes. You rub this onto your wet face, it goes super hot for a second and then stays warm on your face. It feels like a spa treatment and doesn’t have too much of a scent so you can sit back and relax for 5-10 minutes, then wash it off. My skin always feels so clean and smooth when I use this face mask. I then wash my face with the Vichy Normaderm face wash which I mentioned in my morning skincare routine.
Moisturise & Eye Cream
Now onto moisturiser & eye cream. I use The Body Shop Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream. This really helps put moisture back into my skin and keeps it feeling soft and smooth. I then use the Aloe Eye Defence from The Body Shop as it’s good for sensitive skin which I have and I just find that this is really good at soothing the under eye area and putting moisture back in. I don’t put my moisturiser under my eyes so it needs something to give it a boost!
So that is everything I usually use for my evening routine/pamper routine. I switch up face masks but at the moment I am loving this Body Shop one which is why I have included it. Let me know in the comments what you use on an evening for a pamper!
I hope you enjoyed this post. See you soon!
Hello lovelies! It’s the weeeeeekend and I hope you are having a good one so far! A few weeks ago I went into The Body Shop just to look but of course ended up buying a couple of things so I thought I would share what I bought as 3 our of the 4 products are things I havent tried before. So lets get straight into it!
- Blue Corn 3-in1 Deep Cleansing Mask – This caught my eye straight away as I had been looking for a Deep Cleansing mask for a while and this sounded really good as it Cleanses, Exfoliates and Purify’s.
- Vitamin C Skin Reviver – I had seen this on Youtube and remember hearing good things about it so thought I would pick this up to give it a try. Anything that says ‘for dull skin’ I am there as my skin really needs help when trying to get that healthy glow!
- Sweet Lemon Soap – I went to the till and the lovely lady serving me said if I purchased two more products that were a bit cheaper I would get my whole order for less than I would just buying the face mask and skin reviver as there was a deal on so she added this and the lipgloss and I ended up saving a couple of quid – winner! This soap smells like the Sherbet Lemon sweets which are my favourite!
- Born Lippy (Strawberry) – This also smells delicious! I think I now have these in every flavour but it’s always good to have a lip balm lying around!
So that is everything that I got from the Body Shop! I absolutely love this shop not just for the products but that staff are always so helpful, they know what they are talking about and also the shops are always so clean and tidy. Everything has its place and it looks so organised! Let me know in the comments if you have tried any of these products and what you think about them!
I hope you enjoyed this post! I will of course be doing full posts on the face mask and skin reviver in more detail.
See you soon!
Hello lovelies! How are you doing?! It’s Friday which means it is finally the weekend – wahooo! Today is all about Oriflame.. again ;)! I am loving Oriflame at the moment especially their skin care products. One of my favourites is this Love Nature Tea Tree Clay Face Mask.
I love the packaging of this product. It just feels really good quality and it is perfect for travelling as it isn’t a huge bottle so it doesn’t take up too much room (more room for makeup!). I have had this face mask for a couple of months now and really enjoy using it. It is a Clay Mask with Tea Tree in especially for Oily Skin so I use this mainly on my t-zone.
You apply this to a cleansed face (avoiding eye area) and leave on for 10 minutes then rinse off. Once it has been rinsed off it leaves your skin feeling super soft and fresh. I even noticed this when I used it for the first time so I was really impressed! It also smells really nice too which is always a good thing as you don’t want something on your face for 10 minutes that smells awful!
Overall I absolutely love using this product and will continue to purchase this when it has run out. I always reach for this when I am having a pamper evening!
I hope you enjoyed this post! What is your favourite face mask the moment?
See you soon!
Hello lovelies! I hope you are having a good week and looking forward to the weekend! Today is all about skin care as I have just recently come across a company that had never heard of before – Oriflame! I heard about them through a lady at work and she uses a lot of their products and recommended them to me so I had a flick through the catalogue and decided to purchase a few skin care products myself. They also sell makeup, accessories, hair products, fragrance, products for men and loads more! So these are the products that I bought –
- Love Nature Creamy Cleanser for Sensitive Skin
- Love Nature Clay Mask for Oily Skin
- Love Nature Gel Cream for Combination Skin
I have already used these a couple of times and will be telling you about them in more detail once I have used them some more but so far I really like them! Have you ever used any Oriflame products?
I hope you enjoyed this post!
See you soon!
Hello lovelies! We all need a good pamper every now and then so I have decided to share with you my current favourite products when I am feeling like I need a good old pamper!
So to start off with I like to take all my makeup off with my Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water because its super quick and makes my skin feel so fresh afterwards! I then run myself a bath – usually a lush bath but if not then I like to use Radox as that is good at making you feel relaxed and chilled out. My current favourite Lush bath bomb is Dragon’s Egg which probably isn’t the best for relaxing because it makes your bath go a bright orange colour and you also get glitter, popping and fizzing but I still love it. If you want one for relaxing I would go for Shoot for the Stars. It does have glitter in but it makes your bath look like the night sky which I find super relaxing! Or you could go for a bath melt as they are super moisturising and make your skin feel so soft and smooth afterwards!
After my bath I then like to put on a face mask and my current favourite is the Lush Mask of Magnaminty Face and Body Mask. I like this face mask because it helps fight against those awful outbreaks and makes my skin feel super soft and smooth afterwards. It also makes my skin feel really clean and fresh as well because it smells of peppermint.
If I don’t feel like doing a face mask I like to use my Lush Ocean Salt Face and Body Scrub. I use this most nights anyway but just around my nose. When I am having a proper pamper I go all out and use this on my whole face! I absolutely love this face scrub! I have been suffering with flakey skin on my nose recently which has made my foundation look awful during the day but this has sorted that straight out and if I use it regularly it stops the horrible flakey skin completely!
After I have done my face mask or face scrub I then moisturise using the Simple Moisturiser. You can never go wrong with Simple products because they are made for people with sensitive skin (not saying you can’t use if you don’t have sensitive skin but you know what I mean;) ) so you don’t have to worry about it being too harsh or anything! I really need to get myself a night time moisturiser so if any of you can recommend one then please do let me know!
After I have moisturised, if I remember, I will then use my Clinique All about Eyes eye cream because that helps with dark circles and puffiness. I haven’t noticed loads of difference but it feels really nice on my eyes so I like using it!
Once I am all clean, face masked/scrubbed and moisturised out I will paint my nails or get into bed and then either catch up on reading blogs or I will read my book! I love those nights when you can just chill out and have a nice little pamper session! I would also just like to point out that I haven’t been sent any of these products! I know I have included a lot of Lush products but I am just loving them at the moment and I am really enjoying trying out new things!
I hope you enjoyed this post! Let me know in the comments what you like to do to relax and pamper yourself!
See you soon!