My beauty wishlist is constantly growing, even when I manage to treat myself to something on the list you can almost guarantee two more things will be added straight away. I have done a couple of these posts before but thought I’d do an updated one because my list seems to be very large at the moment so I am going to share the top 5 products that are currently on my wishlist. Don’t forget to let me know whats on your wishlist at the moment too…
Beauty Wishlist –
- Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick – I still haven’t tried anything from Hourglass and there is always one of their products on my wishlists. I have heard good things about this foundation and I have always been intrigued by the stick foundations.
- L’Oreal Paris Paradise Mascara – This is a new product from L’Oreal and as soon as I saw this was being released it was mentally added to my list. I love L’Oreal products so as soon as my current mascara runs out I will be purchasing this.
- Iconic London Illuminator Drops – These look absolutely amazing!! I feel like your highlight would be on point 24/7 with these.
- The Body Shop Expert Face Masks – I really like the look of these and have tried samples but haven’t tried any of the new ones. I love face masks, especially when they are from The Body Shop.
- Zoeva Coral Spectrum Blush Palette – Zoeva is my favourite makeup brush brand and I also have a couple of their eyeshadow palettes so I really want to try this blush palette. It looks so pretty and you really can’t go wrong for just under £15!!
That rounds up the top 5 products that are on my beauty wishlist at the moment. Let me know if you have tried any of them and what you think. Hope you’re having a good bank holiday weekend as well!!
Hi lovelies! I hope you had a brilliant weekend and Monday wasn’t too much of a struggle! I did a bit of shopping this weekend and even though I was only supposed to be window shopping I ended up buying a few things so I might do a haul very soon as I am very happy with the things I bought. For now though this post is all about the Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette. I have had this since about August last year but never got around to blogging about it so if you want to know more about this palette, read on :).
I’ll start with the packaging as like all Urban Decay products it is such good quality. I only have two products from Urban Decay but I love the packaging on both and even when looking at the products at the counter (wishing I had them all) they are all really pretty and amazing quality. The mirror inside is nice and big, perfect for keeping in your handbag or even to use on a morning when you first apply your makeup!
You can get this palette in 4 different shades, I have ‘Naked’ as I felt this one was best for my skin tone and just preferred it in general. Both the blusher and bronzer have a slight shimmer to them but it is still suitable for everyday as it is a very subtle shimmer. All three are very natural so if you like the natural look then this is the palette for you! The blusher is so pretty and really makes my skin look healthy and fresh. The highlighter is very pigmented, in fact they all are, so you only need a little bit of each to finish off your look. I think this palette would be a good one for this Valentines day/weekend as you can create a lovely natural look so it would be perfect for a daytime date or an evening date.
I absolutely love this palette and really enjoy using it every day. It is on the pricier side compared to the drugstore as it is £23.50 but I think it is totally worth spending a bit more money on. It is really is good quality and will last you for ever as each product is full size and as I mentioned before they are really pigmented so you only need to dust a little bit over your face and you are good to go!
So that is it for todays post, I hope you enjoyed it! Have you ever tried one of these palettes and what do you think of it? I’d love to know 🙂
See you soon!
Hello lovelies! I hope you had a good Halloween and are still having a good weekend! I love Halloween as it gives everyone an excuse to dress up, carve pumpkins and also create super cool scary faces using makeup! My favourite bit, apart from eating sweets, is definitely looking at all the cool makeup looks! Some people are so talented and it really shows you how much you can do with makeup! I didn’t get round to creating any looks this year but next year I am definitely going to have a go :D!
Today’s post is a review of the Maybelline Master Sculpt, which is like a mini contour kit. As you can see you get a bronzer and highlight so it’s perfect for travelling or on the go. You also get a mirror which is underneath the bronzer and highlight, along with a mini brush. So if you do travel a lot then this is definitely a good one to take away with you. You can get this in two shades, Light/Medium or Medium/Dark. I have Light/Medium as its no secret, I am basically Caspar the Friendly Ghost ;)! Light/Medium is perfect for super light skin tones. The bronzer isn’t too dark and the highlight is a beautiful Champagne shade.
The bronzer is matte so if you prefer matte bronzers this will be for you. I don’t have many matte bronzers so I am quite pleased, especially as it is a really good bronzer too! It’s a warm toned bronzer and looks really natural but can be built up to create the famous ‘Kim K’ cheekbones. The highlighter is gorgeous! As I said before it’s a super pretty champagne shade and also looks really natural but because it is very pigmented it can also be built up to create a very glowy look! I also like to use this on my eyes as the inner corner highlight!
I am so pleased I decided to buy this little duo! It is perfect for on the go as you have everything needed to apply first thing and then to top up if needed. I have been reaching for this nearly every day as I love using it and it looks so natural which, for me, is great as I don’t like anything too heavy for during the day. I really recommend this if you are in the market for a new bronzer and highlight. It’s £6.99 which is another great thing as you are getting two products for not a lot of money! Let me know your thoughts on this product if you have used it before!
See you soon!
Hey guys! It’s been a while – how are you?! I have been in the process of moving which is why I haven’t blogged in ages as I just haven’t had the time or the energy to be honest. I am now all settled and can’t wait to get back into blogging and also catch up on reading blog posts, I have really missed it! I thought I would do a haul today as I ordered some things from Kiko for the first time and would like to share it with you.
- Water Eyeshadow 200 Champagne – This is the most gorgeous champagne gold colour. It’s super shimmery and looks so pretty on its own or mixed with the other water eyeshadow I purchased. I also love the design of the water eyeshadows, they look amazing!
- Water Eyeshadow 227 Light Taupe – This is also a really pretty colour. It’s a little different to how it looks on the website, not as shimmery as I thought but the shimmer is still there. This also looks gorgeous on its own or mixed with Champagne. I also like using this on the inner corner of my eye as a highlight.
- Colour Veil Blush 03 – This is a peachy pink blush and looks so pretty especially if you want a more natural glow to the cheeks.
- Beam of Light Highlighter 02 – I love this highlighter! It’s a lovely light champagne colour so it is perfect for highlighting cheek bones, inner corner of the eye, brow bone etc etc.. Both this and the blush have a gorgeous vanilla scent to them too which is super cool as I don’t think I have ever had powder products smell so nice!
- Power Pro Nail Lacquer 07 Peach – This nail polish is perfect for summer! I really enjoyed wearing this as it is super bright and fun!
- Power Pro Nail Lacquer 21 Ruby – I fell in love with this nail polish! It’s a good one for the Autumn/Winter months but I also love it for Spring and Summer as it’s not super dark and looks gorgeous with a bit of glitter over the top too.
- Smart Eye Pencil 815 Black – I got this as it was super cheap and I needed a new black eyeliner. It’s not just plain black though, it does have a slight shimmer to it but when its on the eye you can’t tell.
So that is everything I got from Kiko and so far I am impressed. I will be doing full reviews on all the products so you can see a bit more detail on them. I would like to try some more Kiko products in the future so if you have any recommendations then definitely let me know!
See you soon!
Hey guys! I hope you are having a good week so far and Monday hasn’t been too rubbish! So makeup brushes are obviously a very important part to our makeup routines. We probably use them for just about every step so I have decided to share with you my favourite makeup brushes that I use everyday and just couldn’t live without!
- Real Techniques Powder Brush – This is my newest brush and it is amazing! I use this for all my setting powders as it is the perfect size and so soft!
- Zoeva 106 Powder Brush – I have had this for a while now and I still use it everyday to apply my bronzer. It is super soft and washes really well! I am thinking of buying another one because I love it so much.
- Zoeva 227 Luxe Soft Definer – This little beauty is just the best! I use this for applying eyeshadow all over my lid and also to the outer corner. It blends well and just does it’s job perfectly – I am also going to be purchasing another one of these!
- Real Techniques Blush Brush – This was my first RT brush. I purchased this because I was in need of another blush brush and I really wanted to try this brand. I am not disappointed – It applies my blushers so well as it is the perfect shape and again it is super soft against my skin!
- Zoeva 127 Luxe Sheer Cheek – Yes I am obsessed with Zoeva! I use this to apply my highlighter as I find it is just the right shape and just like all the Zoeva brushes it is so pretty!
- Zoeva 102 Silk Finish – This brush is absolutely amazing at applying my foundation! It just makes it look so smooth. I use it for my concealer too and always have it with me!
So they are my favourite makeup brushes that I absolutely love and use everyday. What are your favourite makeup brushes?
I hope you enjoyed this post!
See you soon
Rachel ❤ xx
Hey guys! I hope you are having a brill weekend! The sun has actually made an appearance here in the UK and it’s lovely! So on Monday I did a post about my favourite drugstore products which you can find *here* and I have now decided to do one about my favourite high end products because even though there is something so satisfying about finding a good bargain I also love high end products because you know they are going to be good, I feel great when I use them and they always look really pretty! It took me a while to whittle it down to 6 products – I don’t have loads of high end products but I just love all the ones that I do have. So here they are –
- Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick (Pink Quartz) – I was lucky enough to receive this for Christmas and I absolutely love it! It looks so natural. The packaging is really sturdy and it’s got a nice big mirror in so its good for on the go! It also looks beautiful when you open it up!
- Charlotte Tilbury Luxury Eyeshadow Palette (The Vintage Vamp) – This is new to my collection but I already love it! I am literally obsessed with Charlotte Tilbury products because they are amazing, look beautiful and I just love them ;). You can create so many looks with all of the palettes and there are videos on the CT website showing you exactly how to do them.
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation (NC15) – I have spoke about this so many times on here because it is truly amazing! It’s got good coverage but it’s still light weight and I have re-purchased! It is one of the best foundations I have used!
- Bobbi Brown Lipstick (True Pink) – This is a matte lipstick but its still got like a creamy formula so its not super drying and I just love the colour! It stays on for ages and smells really good too!
- Benefit Hervana Blush – I have also mentioned this blush on here before to so I wont go on too much but I really like this blush! It looks super natural you can build it up. You can also use it as eyeshadow – who doesn’t love a two in one product and it smells nice as well, this is the first blush, that I have used, that has a smell to it and its really nice!
- Charlotte Tilbury Film Star Bronze & Glow – Well this little beauty is just stunning! I love everything about it! The packaging is stunning and the bronzer and highlighter are gorgeous! I love this so much I have used it nearly everyday since I bought it – yes I even use it for work! I have done a full post on it *here* if you want to know about it in more detail.
So they are my favourite high end products at the moment! Let me know in the comments what your fave high end products are as I would love to know!
See you soon!
Hello lovelies! I hope you are having a good week so far! Today I am going to be doing my first wishlist! I love reading other peoples wishlists because I can then add more things to my wishlist and sometimes I see products that I have never heard of before and who doesn’t like discovering new products! So lets do this!!
So that is just a few products that are on my wishlist at the moment! I do have some more but these are at the top! If anyone has tried any of these products then please do let me know what you think of them!
I am going to do a fashion wishlist soon too as there are quite a few clothing products that I have my eye on!
I hope you enjoyed this post!
See you soon.
*All pictures used are linked above*