My beauty wishlist is constantly growing, even when I manage to treat myself to something on the list you can almost guarantee two more things will be added straight away. I have done a couple of these posts before but thought I’d do an updated one because my list seems to be very large at the moment so I am going to share the top 5 products that are currently on my wishlist. Don’t forget to let me know whats on your wishlist at the moment too…
Beauty Wishlist –
- Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick – I still haven’t tried anything from Hourglass and there is always one of their products on my wishlists. I have heard good things about this foundation and I have always been intrigued by the stick foundations.
- L’Oreal Paris Paradise Mascara – This is a new product from L’Oreal and as soon as I saw this was being released it was mentally added to my list. I love L’Oreal products so as soon as my current mascara runs out I will be purchasing this.
- Iconic London Illuminator Drops – These look absolutely amazing!! I feel like your highlight would be on point 24/7 with these.
- The Body Shop Expert Face Masks – I really like the look of these and have tried samples but haven’t tried any of the new ones. I love face masks, especially when they are from The Body Shop.
- Zoeva Coral Spectrum Blush Palette – Zoeva is my favourite makeup brush brand and I also have a couple of their eyeshadow palettes so I really want to try this blush palette. It looks so pretty and you really can’t go wrong for just under £15!!
That rounds up the top 5 products that are on my beauty wishlist at the moment. Let me know if you have tried any of them and what you think. Hope you’re having a good bank holiday weekend as well!!
Hey guys! I hope you have had a good week and enjoying your Saturday so far! I thought that I would share with you all the makeup items that I am currently lusting over right now and if I could buy them all I most definitely would! Don’t forget to let me know what’s on your wishlist in the comments.
First up is the Anastasia Beverley Hills Modern Renaissance Eyeshadow Palette. This is just a stunning palette and the shades are right up my street! I have never tried anything from ABH but I am always hearing good things about their products.
Next is the By Terry Ombre Blackstar Eyeshadow in the shade Ombre Mercure. I have had my eye on this for a long time now and very nearly bought it last year. Once again I have never tried anything from the By Terry range but always hear about these eyeshadow sticks, plus this shade is absolutely beautiful!
Now it wouldn’t be a wishlist without some Charlotte Tilbury products and this Luxury Eyeshadow Palette in the shade Golden Goddess is just gorgeous! Whenever I am at a CT counter I always swatch this and I think out of all of these, this might be my next ‘big’ makeup purchase!
Yes, I am obsessed with Charlotte Tilbury and this is the super pretty Instant Look in a Palette. This palette is actually limited edition so I probably wont ever get my hands on one but a girl can dream.. I love how natural all the shades are in this palette and it would be perfect to take away on a mini break because you literally have everything you need all in one place!
Ahh Hourglass, another brand that I have never tried but really, really want to and not just because the products look amazing but the packaging is also spot on! This is the Ambient Lighting Edit Palette which I was also so close to buying last month but my responsible side kicked in and persuaded me not to (damn you responsible adult Rachel)!
Finally we have some makeup brushes from Spectrum. These are the White Marbleous 12 piece set and they are SO pretty! I have had my eye on these for a few months now and when I received one of their eyeshadow brushes in my February Birchbox, I wanted this set even more! The eyeshadow brush is so soft I can only imagine how soft all these are, especially the face brushes!
So that is it for this post! I hope you enjoyed it. Let me know whats on your wishlist at the moment and also if you have tried any of the above products!
See you soon!
Hello lovelies! I hope you are having a good week so far! Today I am going to be doing my first wishlist! I love reading other peoples wishlists because I can then add more things to my wishlist and sometimes I see products that I have never heard of before and who doesn’t like discovering new products! So lets do this!!
So that is just a few products that are on my wishlist at the moment! I do have some more but these are at the top! If anyone has tried any of these products then please do let me know what you think of them!
I am going to do a fashion wishlist soon too as there are quite a few clothing products that I have my eye on!
I hope you enjoyed this post!
See you soon.
*All pictures used are linked above*