My beauty wishlist is constantly growing, even when I manage to treat myself to something on the list you can almost guarantee two more things will be added straight away. I have done a couple of these posts before but thought I’d do an updated one because my list seems to be very large at the moment so I am going to share the top 5 products that are currently on my wishlist. Don’t forget to let me know whats on your wishlist at the moment too…
Beauty Wishlist –
- Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick – I still haven’t tried anything from Hourglass and there is always one of their products on my wishlists. I have heard good things about this foundation and I have always been intrigued by the stick foundations.
- L’Oreal Paris Paradise Mascara – This is a new product from L’Oreal and as soon as I saw this was being released it was mentally added to my list. I love L’Oreal products so as soon as my current mascara runs out I will be purchasing this.
- Iconic London Illuminator Drops – These look absolutely amazing!! I feel like your highlight would be on point 24/7 with these.
- The Body Shop Expert Face Masks – I really like the look of these and have tried samples but haven’t tried any of the new ones. I love face masks, especially when they are from The Body Shop.
- Zoeva Coral Spectrum Blush Palette – Zoeva is my favourite makeup brush brand and I also have a couple of their eyeshadow palettes so I really want to try this blush palette. It looks so pretty and you really can’t go wrong for just under £15!!
That rounds up the top 5 products that are on my beauty wishlist at the moment. Let me know if you have tried any of them and what you think. Hope you’re having a good bank holiday weekend as well!!
Hey guys! It’s time for a Product of the Month again! I think I missed August and September as I was super busy moving but now that’s out of the way here is my Product of the Month for October.. I am also adding in another favourite that has nothing to do with beauty or fashion but I am loving it, so really wanted to include it.
My favourite product this month has definitely been the Clinique High Impact Mascara. I got this for my birthday this year in a little hamper of beauty goodies and totally forgot about it until this month. I don’t have the full size product, just the mini but I still love it! I have never tried a Clinique mascara before as I don’t really believe in spending loads on mascaras, but I may have to make an exception for this one! It makes my lashes look amazing! They are all separated with no clumps. It makes them look really long and fluttery and I only have to do a couple of coats, you could probably get away with one if you don’t like to wear a lot of mascara.
The wand is a bristle wand which I always find are my favourites as they really do get to every lash, so if you have super blonde eyelashes like me, then it is a must! To get this in a full size it is £17.50 which is quite steep but I am seriously considering purchasing the full size when this runs out as I really do love it! It stays on all day, but is still easy to take off on a night. It doesn’t go flakey through the day and doesn’t irritate my eyes. LOVE IT!
So my second favourite this month is actually a series I am watching on Netflix…. PLL (Pretty Little Liars)! Yes I am very late to the bandwagon. I actually started watching this a few months ago now and I am throughly enjoying it, in fact I can’t stop watching it! If you haven’t watched it before then basically, it is about a group of friends still in school and one night, at a sleep over, one of them goes missing. A year later a body is found which they all believe to be hers (Alison) but then they start getting texts from someone called A, who really starts to mess with them and their lives… dun dun duuuuuun! I am on season 4 (there are 6 all together – correct me if I am wrong) at the moment so no spoilers please but if you have watched this, or are currently watching it, let me know if you are enjoying it! I can’t wait to find out who A is, it changes every episode I watch which is why I am seriously hooked!
So they are my faves for this month. What have you been loving?
See you soon!
Hello lovelies! I hope you are well and having a good week! Just under 3 weeks ago my best friend got married and I was Maid of Honour – I felt so lucky to be a part of it. It was an absolutely amazing day and I will never forget it! I also got a gift for being Maid of Honour which is this amazing Bobbi Classics Collection – my best friend knows me too well! So I thought I would show you what you get inside!
- Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream
- Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner
- Ultra Fine Eye Liner Brush
- Smokey Eye Mascara
- Pink Blossom Lipgloss
- Classics Eye Shadow Palette
As you can see you get some gorgeous products in here that you could use to just about do a whole makeup look. I absolutely love Bobbi Brown makeup so when I opened this I was so excited I wanted to get it all out and start trying everything! I have already tried pretty much everything in here and love them, but I am definitely going to do a whole makeup look using all of these products! I might even try and do a whole look using everything from Bobbi Brown because why not ey ;). Plus that also means I will have to take a trip to BB and get a few more things – what a shame ;)!
So that is it for this post. Thank you again to my best friend for letting me be a part of your day and for this amazing gift!
I hope you enjoyed it! Let me know if you have tried any of these products and what you think of it.
See you soon!
Hello lovelies! I have decided to do a makeup look as I haven’t done one in a while and every weekend I seem to be doing the same thing. So I thought I would share it with you as I used a few products that I have bought recently including the gorgeous Makeup Revolution Flawless Palette!
The products I used –
- Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation Sample – 1 Fair
- Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer – Ivory
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder – Translucent
- Makeup Revolution Flawless Palette
- Soap & Glory Supercat Liquid Eyeliner
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
- NARS Laguna Bronzer
- Charlotte Tilbury Blush – First Love
- MaxFactor Blush – Lovely Pink (I used this as a highlighter)
- Tanya Burr Lipgloss – Chic
To create this pink smokey eye look I used the gorgeous Makeup Revolution Flawless Palette –
- Soft Glow – I used this all over my lid
- Universal – All over my lid
- Smudge – In the outer corner to create the smokey look
- Shimmer Heart – On the first half of my lid to add a bit of sparkle and brighten it up a bit.
- Highlite – On the inner corner of my eye
So that is everything I did to create this look. I have been doing this look nearly every weekend ever since I bought this palette. I think this look is perfect for during the day and you could always glam it up for an evening by adding a darker colour to the outer corner and a bit more glitter!
So I hope you enjoyed this post! I am thinking of doing a celebrity inspired look soon so feel free to give me any suggestions :).
See you soon!
Hello lovelies! How lovely has the weather been lately?! It has made me realise that I have hardly any clothes for summer especially ones that are suitable for work as well so I think I am going to go shopping and get a few bits. I will then, of course, let you know if I find anything! So I have been saving up all the bottles from products that I have finished and thought I would share those with you as well as some of them are my fave products that I will definitely be buying again.
- Batiste Dry Shampoo Tropical – This stuff is an absolute lifesaver and the Tropical scent is by far my favourite!
- Radox Sleep Easy Bubble Bath – Okay so this is a bit of a random one but when I don’t have any Lush I love using Radox as it is so relaxing and makes loads of bubbles!
- The Body Shop Papaya Shower Gel – This smells delicious! I was quite gutted when this ran out as it made my whole bathroom smell lovely when ever I used it! (I haven’t linked this because I cant find this scent but they have loads more to choose from!)
- Benefit Roller Lash Mascara – I’m not going to lie but I did feel quite upset when this ran out as it is the best mascara I have ever used but I just can’t justify spending nearly £20 on some mascara! So I am on the hunt to find something just as good but a lot cheaper! If you don’t mind spending more on mascara then I definitely recommend it!
- Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer – I have re-purchased this god knows how many times and will continue to re-purchase as it is such a good concealer. I do want to try the Maybelline eraser Eye Concealer though as keep seeing it everywhere!
- Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water – This is my 3rd bottle and I am so glad I tried this. It takes my makeup off without fail and just makes my face feel so fresh afterwards.
- Batiste Dry Shampoo Blush – This was the first dry shampoo that I tried. It worked and I liked it but it has quite a strong scent and it is all I could smell during the day so thats when I decided to try the tropical one.
So that is everything that I have used up recently. I hope you enjoyed this post!
See you soon!
Hello lovelies! Today I am going to share with you what makeup I always have in my handbag! I always love to know what makeup people cant go anywhere without because if you cant go anywhere with out it then it must be blinkin’ good! So lets get on with it!
First of I keep all my makeup in this little makeup bag. It’s actually a pencil case and I got it from Paperchase about a week ago because I used to just chuck everything in my bag and it would get scratched and ruined so when I saw this I thought it was perfect to keep everything in as its not too big or too small. It also has owls on and who doesn’t like owls – so cute! (I cant find this on their website but I’m sure you will be able to find it in store. They have loads with all different designs on.)
So that is everything that I always like to have with me in my handbag! What product can not go anywhere without?
I hope you enjoyed this post! Thanks for reading!
See you soon.
Imagine you wake up one morning and all your makeup and skincare has disappeared… after the initial shock and very justified fit of rage, which 16 products would you buy immediately?
I have been tagged by the lovely Anne from Doves and Roses to do the ‘Starting Over Tag’. If you haven’t checked out her blog yet then I suggest you head on over there because she is super lovely and her posts are always great reads! I am super excited to do this tag because I think it is quite different. I have never seen one like this anyway! I am just going to stick to makeup products because there are so many that I couldn’t live without .So lets get started!
- Soap and Glory Supercat Liquid Eyeliner
- Rimmel Wake me up Concealer – Ivory
- Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation
- Zoeva 102 Silk Finish Brush
- Zoeva 227 Luxe Soft Definer Brush
- Zoeva 106 Powder Brush
- Zoeva 127 Luxe Sheer Cheek Brush
- Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze and Glow
- Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick – Pink Quartz
- Charlotte Tilbury Cheek to Chic Blush – First Love
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder – Transparent
- Zoeva Naturally Yours Palette
- Benefit Hervana Blush
- Maybelline Super Stay 24 Foundation
- Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick – Nude Kate
So they are all the beauty products that I would race to the shops to buy if all my makeup ever went missing! The thought scares me ;). I am going to tag anyone who reads this because this was so much fun to do and I think everyone should do it :).
Let me know in the comments one product that you would race out to buy if it ever went missing!
See you soon!