Hi guys! I hope you had a lovely weekend! I have been buying a few bits here and there over the last few weeks so I thought I would show you what I have bought and because I love a good haul. Some of these products are re-purchases and some are completely new to me. If you want to see what I have been buying and my first impressions so far, then just keep reading.. 🙂
I’ll start with Skincare as all these products are re-purchases because I love them!
Now onto all the new products and my first impressions.
- NARS Creamy Concealer in the shade Chantilly – I have only used this once but I really liked it. We shall see what I think after wearing it for a full day at work.
- Rimmel 60 Second Super Shine Nail Polish in the shades Rose Libertine and Berries & Cream – I really like these nail polishes. The colours are so pretty, they aren’t watery at all and you could get away with one coat but I always like to go for two.
That’s it for this post, I hope you enjoyed it. Let me know if you have tried any of these products and what you think of them.
See you soon!
Hey guys! So I have discovered a nail product that I wish I had known about a long time ago! That product is the Magic Effects Matte Top Coat from Avon. This is a total nail polish game changer! It can make a plain old manicure look super cute just by making it matte… amazing I know ;)! You’re probably thinking that it still looks more or less the same colour as the coloured nail polish I originally applied but other than turning it matte it gives it an almost pearlescent look in some lights. I just think that matte nails look super cool and can’t believe I haven’t tried this earlier!
In terms of chipping it does protect the first coat to a certain extent but it does start to chip off after a few days but for me that is standard and I can deal with it because it looks super cool! You can currently get the matte top coat for £3.00 from the Avon website, its usually £6.00 which isn’t too bad and I highly recommend this if you fancy a change from plain-ish nails! The grape colour I also have on here is from Oriflame and its from the Long Wear Nail polish Range in the shade Mulberry Mauve.
What’s your favourite nail polish at the moment?? Let me know in the comments!
I hope you enjoyed this post, see you soon!
Hello lovelies! I hope you are well and enjoying the sunshine. I don’t know about you but when the suns out everything just seems so much better, I don’t mind getting up and driving to work and everyone seems so much more happier! Plus the summer clothes, shoes and beauty/makeup come out and I have to say summer fashion and beauty are my fave :D. So today is all about one of my fave Spring/Summer nail combinations.
I was browsing the magazine section a couple of months ago and was lucky enough to find one with a free full size Ciaté Paint Pot nail polish in and I got this stunning colour – Iced Frappe! When I saw Iced Frappe I thought it would be more of a nude/coffee colour however it’s actually more of a nude/pastel lilac shade but I still love it! This is the first Ciaté nail polish I have tried and I am not disappointed! It glides on so smoothly and you only really need one coat but I like to do two just to be sure it stays on for longer. It doesn’t go all bubbly or patchy it goes on even and looks so pretty. I then, of course, had to put my absolute favourite Bobbi Brown gold glitter polish on my ring finger because I just love how it finishes off the look.
I would definitely recommend the Ciaté nail polishes. They are a bit pricy, as to buy this one it is £9.00 but I will definitely be investing in some more shades as they really do stay on for longer than other nail polishes that I have tried! Also the bottle shape and little bow are super cute! Let me know in the comments what your fave Ciaté nail polishes are!
I hope you enjoyed this post!
See you soon!
Hey guys! I hope you are having a great weekend! I thought I would share with you my fave nail polishes for A/W time, as here in the UK we are in full swing Autumn! It gets dark super early now and for the last week or so it has been super foggy nearly all day, especially in the mornings and evenings! Also now bonfire night has been and gone, there are fireworks going off every night as well which always makes me feel super Autumnal! Whilst I am writing this (Friday night) I am watching someones firework display from my window :)! Anyway here are my fave polishes at the moment for A/W!
- Miss Sporty Metal Fluid – 040
- Barry M Aquarium Collection – Arabian
- Rimmel Lycra Pro – Black Pearl
- Kiko Power Pro – Ruby
- Barry M Basecoat/Topcoat – I included this as it is recommended you use it with the Barry M Arabian nail polish, but also because it is a good topcoat for my other nail polishes!
- Bobbi Brown Glitter – Chrome
- Collection Lasting Gel Colour – Stormy Grey – Always got to have a good Nude!
So they are my fave nail polishes for A/W time! I have also included how I painted my nails the other day. I thought this was perfect for A/W, especially for Christmas! The glitter looks so pretty over the top and just on one nail as it is quite a full on glitter! 🙂 Let me know what some of your fave nail polishes are for this time of the year.
I hope you enjoyed this post! See you soon!
Hey guys! I hope you are having a lovely week! I was in Boots over the weekend and came across the most beautiful selection of nail polishes! It was the Aquarium Collection from Barry M, I wanted to buy them all but had to calm myself down and decide on one! There are 8 in the collection all together, 5 are a two-tone colour and 3 are glitter polishes. There is also a Basecoat/Topcoat which is recommended.
I got the shade Arabian which is a lovely bluey green, it changes in different lights. I applied the clear basecoat, then the Arabian polish and then finally another coat of the clear. The clear polish is a topcoat, basecoat and nail hardener all in one, which is brilliant as it saves buying two or three different products and saves money – bonus! I applied this polish on Friday 9th and nearly a week later it is still on with only a tiny chip on my thumb and index finger. The pictures below were taken today so you can see how well it has lasted!
I am so impressed with this nail polish, I 100% recommend it and I will definitely be getting more from this collection. They are super affordable as well with the Arabian polish costing £3.99 and the clear polish is £2.99. Let me know in the comments if you have tried anything from this range before. I hope you enjoyed this post!
See you soon ❤
Hey guys! It’s been a while – how are you?! I have been in the process of moving which is why I haven’t blogged in ages as I just haven’t had the time or the energy to be honest. I am now all settled and can’t wait to get back into blogging and also catch up on reading blog posts, I have really missed it! I thought I would do a haul today as I ordered some things from Kiko for the first time and would like to share it with you.
- Water Eyeshadow 200 Champagne – This is the most gorgeous champagne gold colour. It’s super shimmery and looks so pretty on its own or mixed with the other water eyeshadow I purchased. I also love the design of the water eyeshadows, they look amazing!
- Water Eyeshadow 227 Light Taupe – This is also a really pretty colour. It’s a little different to how it looks on the website, not as shimmery as I thought but the shimmer is still there. This also looks gorgeous on its own or mixed with Champagne. I also like using this on the inner corner of my eye as a highlight.
- Colour Veil Blush 03 – This is a peachy pink blush and looks so pretty especially if you want a more natural glow to the cheeks.
- Beam of Light Highlighter 02 – I love this highlighter! It’s a lovely light champagne colour so it is perfect for highlighting cheek bones, inner corner of the eye, brow bone etc etc.. Both this and the blush have a gorgeous vanilla scent to them too which is super cool as I don’t think I have ever had powder products smell so nice!
- Power Pro Nail Lacquer 07 Peach – This nail polish is perfect for summer! I really enjoyed wearing this as it is super bright and fun!
- Power Pro Nail Lacquer 21 Ruby – I fell in love with this nail polish! It’s a good one for the Autumn/Winter months but I also love it for Spring and Summer as it’s not super dark and looks gorgeous with a bit of glitter over the top too.
- Smart Eye Pencil 815 Black – I got this as it was super cheap and I needed a new black eyeliner. It’s not just plain black though, it does have a slight shimmer to it but when its on the eye you can’t tell.
So that is everything I got from Kiko and so far I am impressed. I will be doing full reviews on all the products so you can see a bit more detail on them. I would like to try some more Kiko products in the future so if you have any recommendations then definitely let me know!
See you soon!
Hello lovelies! I hope you are having a good week! I have really been into painting my nails recently so I thought I would share how I have them at the moment! I have used two new nail polishes – the main polish is from Nails Inc but I actually got it free from the In Style magazine and that is in the shade ‘When Doves Cry’ which is a grey/light blue colour and is super pretty. The glitter is from Bobbi Brown which is in the shade ‘Chrome’ and I absolutely love it! It a gold glitter but in the light it shines all different colours – love it!
I had already painted my nails with the Nails Inc polish and then when I got the Bobbi Brown one I was just trying it out but really liked how they looked together. I will definitely be wearing this look all throughout summer and probably Autumn/Winter as well as I love how simple it looks but the glitter just makes it look a bit more glitzy!
What is your favourite nail polish at the moment?
I hope you enjoyed this post! See you soon!