Hey guys! I hope you are well and having a fab weekend! I have been busy packing as I am going to Amsterdam tomorrow and I am super excited! I’ve never been before and already have a long list of things I would like to do and see whilst I’m there. Let me know if you have been before and if there is anywhere or any food places that you would recommend. So lets get onto todays post and I thought that I would do a product empties as I have accumulated quite a few things and want to share my thoughts on the products and whether I would re-purchase them.
Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation – I love this foundation! Until a better one comes along I will use this everyday! It is on the more pricy side but I think its worth it, plus if you live near a designer outlet its £21 rather than £31! I have re-purchased this as I love it!
Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic – I have had this bottle for ages! I thought it was never going to run out, which is a good thing! This is the first product that I use on a morning, it freshens my skin and helps prepare it before applying makeup. I really enjoy using this product and although I haven’t yet re-purchased it, I definitely intend to. Also, little tip with this, I buy the full size bottle but when I first decided to try it I bought the mini spray bottle and I just pour the toner from the big bottle into the spray one as I find it much easier and quicker on a morning!
The Body Shop Aloe Soothing Day Cream – This is the second product that I use on a morning and I love it! It’s such a light moisturiser which is why its a good base for makeup. It keeps my skin moisturised and because its part of the Aloe range it is really gentle on the skin. I have re-purchased this and will continue to.
The Body Shop Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream – The packaging has slightly changed on this now but it is still the same moisturiser. This is a much more thicker moisturiser but it sinks in beautifully and really helps put back any moisture thats lost through out the day into my face and leave it feeling really soft. I have also re-purchased this as I love using it on an evening before bed.
The Body Shop Instablur All In One Primer – I promise this isn’t sponsored by The Body Shop, I just love their products! I have used this primer for a long time now. It’s the third step in my morning skin care routine and it just finishes off my base perfectly. It blur out my pores and helps keep my makeup in one place. I have, of course, re-purchased this as it is the best primer I have found so far!
So thats all of the products that I have used up over the last few months! Let me know in the comments if you have tried any of these products.
I hope you enjoyed this post! See you soon.
Hello lovelies! I hope you are having a lovely weekend! I seem to be using up a lot of products recently so I have decided to do a Product Empties as I can’t fit anything else the the bag I keep them all in! It’s mostly makeup with a couple of hair products and some skin care as well! So lets get into it!
- Batiste Dry Shampoo Tropical and Original – I love this dry shampoo, the only downside is it leaves little white bits in my hair but its so affordable and smells nice! I will purchase again as it does what it’s supposed to!
- Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish – It’s no secret that I love this as well! I could go on and on about this but I won’t bore you as I have done a full post on it here. I would re-purchase and I already have!
- Maybelline Superstay 24 hour Foundation – This is such a great drugstore foundation. It’s a matte finish but doesn’t dry my skin out. It lasts pretty much all day! I have re-purchased, I don’t use it as much as I used to as I have been trying another foundation but I like to have it there for days when I don’t want to use my high end foundation. If you are in the market for a drugstore foundation I would highly recommend this one! More info here!
- Estee Lauder Doublewear Sample – I had to include this as I have just discovered this foundation and have fallen in love! It sits perfectly on my skin and stays on ALL day! I am going to be doing a full review on this so stay tuned for that! I have just bought the full size!
- Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara – This is a really good mascara! It made my lashes look super fluttery with no clumps! I haven’t re-purchased as it is quite expensive. With mascaras I think you can get just as good with drugstore ones!
- Soap & Glory Thick and Fast Mascara – Another mascara as towards the end I was using this one and the Bobbi Brown one together trying to get every last bit used! I enjoyed using this mascara as well as at first it made my lashes look super long but it dried up towards the end and I have never had that with any mascara before so I haven’t re-purchased.
- Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer – If you haven’t tried this concealer then what are you playing at?! I love this stuff and have re-purchased as I can’t live without it (maybe a slight exaggeration but you know what I mean!)
So that is everything I have used up recently. A few things in there that I would buy again and a couple that I won’t! Have you tried any of the above products, if so what are your thoughts?
See you soon!
Hello lovelies! How was your weekend?! I woke up on Sunday and was greeted by absolutely amazing weather! It definitely felt like the first day of Spring! Lets hope it stays like this! So today is all about products that I have used up. I know I did one of these just over a month ago now but I seem to be using up all my products at once, plus I like reading these posts so why not do another one!
- Revlon Colorstay Pressed Powder – I bought this on a deal with the foundation as I had wanted to try the Colorstay Foundation for a while. I didn’t like the foundation at all, it just didn’t sit right on my skin so I gave it to my friend and she loved it. I did however like this powder it kept my makeup in place all day and didn’t dry my skin out. The only reason I haven’t re-purchased it is because its £10.99 and I know a cheaper alternative that does the same thing but it is still a good powder and I would recommend it.
- L’Oreal Super Liner Perfect Slim – I really enjoy using this eyeliner and have bought another one. It is so easy to use and stays on pretty much all day. The only thing I don’t like is that is does tend to smudge a little bit on the inner corners of my eyes when I have been wearing it the whole day but I just keep checking it and clean it up if needed.
- Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser – I absolutely love this product. It melts away all my makeup and has really helped to clear up my skin. It doesn’t irritate it at all and makes my skin feel so smooth and soft afterwards. I have bought two more bottles since using this up and will continue to re-purchase for a long, long time! I have just done a full post about this HERE.
- The Body Shop Instablur Primer – This is another product I could rave on and on about and probably have done way too many times. I love it so much I have lost count how many times I have re-purchased this. It keeps my makeup in place all day and helps hide pores. Massive thumbs up from me! I have done a full post about this too HERE.
- CHANEL Chance Eau De Toilette – This is by far my favourite perfume I have ever owned and was so gutted when this bottle ran out as it was my first bottle and I paid for half using vouchers but I love it that much I was willing to pay full price and have bought myself another one. It is quite expensive at £55 for 50ml but it smells absolutely beautiful so I think it’s worth it. There are four different scents in the Chance range, this one is the original one and by far my favourite. More detail HERE.
That is it for today’s post. I hope you enjoyed it. I love reading these posts as you can really tell if something is worth purchasing when people say whether they will re-purchase again or not. What have you used up recently?
See you soon!
Hello lovelies! As you can see by the title todays post is all about the products that I have used up. There are quite a few as most of these go back to last year I just didn’t get around to writing this until now. So lets get cracking!
- Colab Dry Shampoo New York – This is a great dry shampoo, I had forgotten how much I like the smell of it so when I run out of my current one I will definitely be picking this up again!
- Clinique All About Eyes – I bought this on a whim as I had tried so many eye creams and none of them were really doing it for me, so I tried this. I enjoyed using it but wouldn’t rush out to get some more as I think there are more affordable alternatives that do the same thing.
- Liz Earle Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion – I got this when I had an eye infection as a colleague recommended it and I absolutely loved it! It really helped sooth my eyes on a morning and night, especially when they were really sore and itchy. It is super soothing when you put it in the fridge over night, pop some on a cotton wool pad in the morning and leave it for about 5 minutes on your eyes – I felt instantly refreshed and awake! I would definitely re-purchase this
- Oriflame True Perfection Serum – I really enjoyed using this product. It was lovely for on a morning before putting on my makeup as it made my skin feel nice and smooth, ready for makeup. The only reason I wouldn’t purchase again is because I found another serum that I prefer.
- Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturiser Dry/Sensitive – I have just finished this and I am really gutted! I throughly enjoyed using this on a morning as it stopped me getting any dry patches. It doesn’t have a strong smell which is nice as I don’t like anything too overpowering, especially on my face. I will definitely be re-purchasing this!
- The Body Shop Vitamin C Skin Reviver – This is for dull skin as it helps to give you a healthy-looking glow and is a good base for makeup. I did enjoy using this as it made my skin feel really smooth afterwards and I also did notice a difference in the brightness of my skin as it wasn’t looking as dull anymore. This needs to go on my shopping list as I will be repurchasing again!
- Lush The Olive Branch Shower Gel – I got this in a gift set for my birthday last year and was really excited as I had never tried it before. When I came to use it I was quite surprised that it was a liquid rather than a gel, even when I shook it really well, so I ended up using it for bubble bath instead as it was better for that. I love Lush but wouldn’t repurchase this again as it just wasn’t for me.
- The Body Shop Instablur Primer – This is my favourite primer ever! I use it everyday and will continue to use it until I find something better, but I don’t think that will happen anytime soon! I have re-purchased this already numerous times!
- Lush Ocean Salt Face and Body Scrub – I used this up ages ago and had completely forgotten about it until now! I loved this and used it for both my face and body, more so on my face and it really helped soften my skin and helped with the dry skin I tend to get on my nose. When I have used up my current face scrub I will be repurchasing this again!
- Maybelline Super Stay 24 Hour Foundation – Love this! I still use it everyday as it is the best foundation I have tried, it’s matte which is what I need in a foundation but it isn’t drying. This is another product that I have re-purchased and will continue to! They have now changed the packaging slightly as it’s a new formula but I don’t think it’s changed drastically and still love it.
So they are the products that I have used up over the last few months. Have you tried any of the above, if so let me know what you think.
I hope you enjoyed this post.
See you soon!
Hello lovelies! How lovely has the weather been lately?! It has made me realise that I have hardly any clothes for summer especially ones that are suitable for work as well so I think I am going to go shopping and get a few bits. I will then, of course, let you know if I find anything! So I have been saving up all the bottles from products that I have finished and thought I would share those with you as well as some of them are my fave products that I will definitely be buying again.
- Batiste Dry Shampoo Tropical – This stuff is an absolute lifesaver and the Tropical scent is by far my favourite!
- Radox Sleep Easy Bubble Bath – Okay so this is a bit of a random one but when I don’t have any Lush I love using Radox as it is so relaxing and makes loads of bubbles!
- The Body Shop Papaya Shower Gel – This smells delicious! I was quite gutted when this ran out as it made my whole bathroom smell lovely when ever I used it! (I haven’t linked this because I cant find this scent but they have loads more to choose from!)
- Benefit Roller Lash Mascara – I’m not going to lie but I did feel quite upset when this ran out as it is the best mascara I have ever used but I just can’t justify spending nearly £20 on some mascara! So I am on the hunt to find something just as good but a lot cheaper! If you don’t mind spending more on mascara then I definitely recommend it!
- Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer – I have re-purchased this god knows how many times and will continue to re-purchase as it is such a good concealer. I do want to try the Maybelline eraser Eye Concealer though as keep seeing it everywhere!
- Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water – This is my 3rd bottle and I am so glad I tried this. It takes my makeup off without fail and just makes my face feel so fresh afterwards.
- Batiste Dry Shampoo Blush – This was the first dry shampoo that I tried. It worked and I liked it but it has quite a strong scent and it is all I could smell during the day so thats when I decided to try the tropical one.
So that is everything that I have used up recently. I hope you enjoyed this post!
See you soon!
Hello lovelies! Its nearly Friday yaaaay! I am quite excited for this weekend not because I have loads of plans but because I don’t have any – I realise that sounds super boring but I have been so busy over the past month I am very glad to have a weekend where I can chill and do nothing! What are you up to this weekend?
So today I am going to share with you a few products that I have used up over the past few months and my thoughts on them. There is a mixture of hair care, skin care and makeup so lets get started!
John Frieda Sheer Blonde Shampoo – I bought this shampoo when I first died my hair a few months ago. I was looking for one especially for blondes and also one that wasn’t too expensive and this one looked great it had everything that I wanted and it was also on deal! It says on the bottle – ‘Moisturising formula with jojoba oil, sunflower and white tea smooths hair and mends porous areas to restore healthy texture’. This sounded great so I bought the shampoo and the conditioner and have been using them ever since! I would 100% recommend this shampoo (and conditioner) it smells nice and makes your hair feel so smooth and healthy. I have definitely noticed a difference since using this shampoo and have re-purchased numerous times already!
V05 Heat Protect Styling Spray – When I took the plunge and died my hair for the first time I thought that it was also time to actually start taking care of my hair because it was looking a bit dry and dull so I bought this heat spray from V05. It smells nice, it has the locking mechanism on which is perfect for travelling so you don’t have that nightmare when you come to open your case and it has spilt/sprayed all over your clothes! My hair is in a lot better condition since using these new products so it must be protecting my hair against the heat. I have actually bought this again a couple of weeks ago but I think next time I might go for another brand just to try the other ones out there. I would still recommend this product but I just fancy a change when my new bottle runs out.
Lush Snow Fairy Shower Gel – This shower gel is a limited edition shower gel that they bring out at Christmas time. I had never tried this before and had heard good things about it so when I was in the queue, buying way too many bath bombs, I decided to pick this up. I only went for the small bottle because it has a very strong smell and I thought it would be too over powering. I didn’t use it every day because it was so strong but now I wish I had bought a bigger bottle because I actually liked using it as bubble bath I would just pop a little in my bath and it created loads of bubbles and made my bathroom smells like lush! I will definitely be buying a bigger bottle this Christmas!
Nivea Refreshing Facial Cleansing Wipes – I bought these face wipes in bulk a couple of months ago because they were on offer at such a cheap price and my usual ‘Simple’ ones were nearly £4 so I thought I would try these. I was not disappointed at all! They do all different types and so far I have tried – Normal & Combination Skin (the ones in the picture), Sensitive Skin and Dry Skin. I thought why not dry them all and see which ones I like best and to be honest I don’t have a favourite and they are all as good as each other! They all take my makeup off and they all make my skin feel clean and soft so they are all winners and I will continue to use these as well as the simple face wipes.
MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation NC15 – I have mentioned this foundation in so many posts so I won’t go on about it too much. Basically I love it, its got great coverage, you only need to use a tiny bit so it lasts ages, its SPF 15 – you gotta protect your skin! I would 100% recommend this they have so many different shades and its just amazing!
So thats everything. I hope you have enjoyed my first ‘Product Empties’ post. I love reading these on other peoples blogs so I thought I would give it a go. Have you used any of these products? If so what did you think of them?
See you soon!