On Friday I will be on my way to Tenerife and I am so flippin’ excited to get some sun and just relax for a whole week! So I thought I would let you know what makeup I will be taking with me. I find packing in general hard because I always feel like I’ve missed something off my list clothes wise and then adding makeup to that situation just makes things harder, especially because I don’t want to be taking my whole makeup collection. So I always find these posts super helpful. I thought I would split it into two sections, skincare and makeup because skin care is just as important!
SkincareI’ll start with skincare as its super important that the skin is always hydrated and protected from the sun because who wants to age early?! Not me!
- Nivea Tinted Moisturising Day Cream – On the days where I’m not wearing makeup this is what I will be using as it has SPF 15 in and because its tinted it will even out my skin tone and make me feel a little more like myself!
- The Body Shop Aloe Vera Day Moisturiser – I love this stuff and have used it everyday for the last couple of years. Its super lightweight so perfect for underneath makeup.
- NYX Studio Perfect Primer – This is my new favourite primer and will probably use this with and without makeup on top as it really helps blur out my pores.
- The Body Shop Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream – This is a thicker consistency and really keeps my skin hydrated on a night.
- Doux Me Pure Spring Water Spray – I received this in one of my Birchboxes and have only just started using it but I feel like it will be perfect on holiday for some extra hydration on a morning and throughout the day. You can also use it on your body which will be nice and refreshing.
- Vichy Normaderm Face Wash – This is another product that I have used for years and love so this will definitely be coming with me! Once I have used it, it makes my skin feel so clean and refreshed.
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation – This is the only foundation I use at the moment but I will only be wearing it on a night as I will hopefully be makeup free for most of the holiday!
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer – Concealer is a must for me as I have dark circles so this will be used during the day of I’m going out anywhere and also on a night along with foundation.
- Laura Mercier Translucent Powder – Why would I take any other powder?! I absolutely love this stuff!!
- TopShop Glow Stick – I really like this for a subtle glow through out the day so I could use this with or without a full face of makeup just for an extra glow.
- Zoeva Naturally Yours Eyeshadow Palette – Think I will probably take just the one palette as this has all the shades in that I will need and they are so easy and quick to apply.
- L’Oreal Super Slim Eyeliner & Doucce Punk Volumizer Mascara – Can’t go anywhere without these two!!
- Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette – I’m taking this because it’s got everything I need in one place, plus I am loving using this at the moment.
- Maybelline Eyebrow Pencil – This is the only eyebrow product I’ve found that is light enough for me.
I feel like that is quite a lot to take on holiday but I like to be prepared and I still wear makeup on holiday in an evening so it’s not too bad. What’s the one product that you can’t go anywhere without? Let me know in the comments 🙂