My beauty wishlist is constantly growing, even when I manage to treat myself to something on the list you can almost guarantee two more things will be added straight away. I have done a couple of these posts before but thought I’d do an updated one because my list seems to be very large at the moment so I am going to share the top 5 products that are currently on my wishlist. Don’t forget to let me know whats on your wishlist at the moment too…
Beauty Wishlist –
- Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick – I still haven’t tried anything from Hourglass and there is always one of their products on my wishlists. I have heard good things about this foundation and I have always been intrigued by the stick foundations.
- L’Oreal Paris Paradise Mascara – This is a new product from L’Oreal and as soon as I saw this was being released it was mentally added to my list. I love L’Oreal products so as soon as my current mascara runs out I will be purchasing this.
- Iconic London Illuminator Drops – These look absolutely amazing!! I feel like your highlight would be on point 24/7 with these.
- The Body Shop Expert Face Masks – I really like the look of these and have tried samples but haven’t tried any of the new ones. I love face masks, especially when they are from The Body Shop.
- Zoeva Coral Spectrum Blush Palette – Zoeva is my favourite makeup brush brand and I also have a couple of their eyeshadow palettes so I really want to try this blush palette. It looks so pretty and you really can’t go wrong for just under £15!!
That rounds up the top 5 products that are on my beauty wishlist at the moment. Let me know if you have tried any of them and what you think. Hope you’re having a good bank holiday weekend as well!!
Hey guys! I am back today with my favourite every day makeup look. I know I’ve been away for a while but its been one of those months where life takes over and before you know it you haven’t blogged in a month! So as I have just mentioned, this post is my favourite every day makeup look at the moment. I wear this pretty much every day, its so easy and I absolutely love using my new Zoeva En Taupe Eyeshadow Palette so this post is a makeup up look/review of the Zoeva Palette all in one!
The Makeup I Used
So that is everything I used to create this makeup look but the highlight for me is definitely the gorgeous Zoeva En Taupe eyeshadow palette. I got this when I went to London last month and I have used it pretty much every day since. The shades are all so easy to wear and great for every day but also if you wanted a more heavy look then the shades towards the right of the palette can create that for you. You get 4 matte shades and 6 shimmery shades. They stay put all day with no creasing and there is no fallout with the shimmer shades! They are all highly pigmented so a little goes a long way and they are easy to blend together.
Overall I absolutely love this palette and the look above it definitely one of my faves but there will be some more looks to come as I have a few that I’ve already done and some that I will be trying out soon.
I hope you enjoyed this post. Let me know if you’ve tried any of these products! See you soon ❤
Hello lovelies! As you may know eyeshadows are my downfall, I love both drugstore and high end eyeshadows, I guess you could say I am a collector… or a hoarder (lets go with collector!) So I have decided to show you my top 3 drugstore eyeshadow palettes and I will also be doing the same with my fave high end palettes. These aren’t in any order as I love them all the same! I chose these three as I think they are all good for creating lots of different looks just using the one palette. They are all really affordable and I always find myself reaching for them.
This was my first Makeup Revolution product and I love it! I got it because it’s a dupe for the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette and at the time I didn’t have any of the Naked palettes but wanted to try something similar. This palette is £4 which is an absolute bargain and A LOT cheaper than the Naked palettes! The eyeshadows are really good quality, they stay on all day and they don’t crease! It’s really good for everyday makeup but also for when you want to glam it up a bit and do a smokey eye. I have written a full post about this palette HERE so you can read about it in more detail.
So I know you can’t get this product from the drugstore but I think it is still affordable and I class it as ‘drugstore’. I absolutely love this palette. As the name states it is perfect for when you are going for a more natural eye look but it still has the darker shades in to smoke it out a bit. It’s definitely a good palette to take away on holiday as you have all the lighter matte shades, shimmery for the evening and a black for eyeliner. They are all super pigmented and stay on all day with no creasing.
This palette is just gorgeous! You get 32 eyeshadows all for £8 – how amazing is that! They are all such good quality and like the Iconic 3 stay on all day with no creasing. You can create so many different looks with this palette, the possibilities are endless! This one would also be a good one to take away with you, especially if you are going out in the evening more as the shimmery shades are gorgeous! You have everything to do a full on smokey eye! I have also done a full post on this HERE with much more detail.
So they are my top 3 ‘drugstore’ eyeshadow palettes. If you are in the market for an affordable palette then I definitely recommend these three! They are all absolutely gorgeous and great for creating so many different looks! Let me know in the comments what your favourite eyeshadow palette is. I hope you enjoyed this post!
See you soon ❤
Hello lovelies! I hope you are well! It is now the weekend and I am so excited for a lie in – yes I am that sad but I have been so tired lately the thought of a lie in really excites me! So I was doing a bit of online shopping the other day on the Zoeva website as my auntie wanted me to get her the Zoeva Silk Finish Brush because she liked the look of mine and it gave me the idea of doing a Makeup Brush Wishlist as there are SO many brushes that I would love to have in my collection at the moment! So lets get started!
So they are all the makeup brushes that I have on my wishlist at the moment! How gorgeous are they?! I honestly think that makeup brushes are the one thing worth spending a bit more money on as they really help in making your makeup look flawless! If you have any of these brushes then I would love it if you could let me know what you think in the comments below? Also what makeup brushes are on your wishlist at the moment?
I hope you enjoyed this post!
See you soon!
(*I got the images from the websites which are linked above.)
Hey guys! I hope you are having a good week so far and Monday hasn’t been too rubbish! So makeup brushes are obviously a very important part to our makeup routines. We probably use them for just about every step so I have decided to share with you my favourite makeup brushes that I use everyday and just couldn’t live without!
- Real Techniques Powder Brush – This is my newest brush and it is amazing! I use this for all my setting powders as it is the perfect size and so soft!
- Zoeva 106 Powder Brush – I have had this for a while now and I still use it everyday to apply my bronzer. It is super soft and washes really well! I am thinking of buying another one because I love it so much.
- Zoeva 227 Luxe Soft Definer – This little beauty is just the best! I use this for applying eyeshadow all over my lid and also to the outer corner. It blends well and just does it’s job perfectly – I am also going to be purchasing another one of these!
- Real Techniques Blush Brush – This was my first RT brush. I purchased this because I was in need of another blush brush and I really wanted to try this brand. I am not disappointed – It applies my blushers so well as it is the perfect shape and again it is super soft against my skin!
- Zoeva 127 Luxe Sheer Cheek – Yes I am obsessed with Zoeva! I use this to apply my highlighter as I find it is just the right shape and just like all the Zoeva brushes it is so pretty!
- Zoeva 102 Silk Finish – This brush is absolutely amazing at applying my foundation! It just makes it look so smooth. I use it for my concealer too and always have it with me!
So they are my favourite makeup brushes that I absolutely love and use everyday. What are your favourite makeup brushes?
I hope you enjoyed this post!
See you soon
Rachel ❤ xx
Hello lovelies! Today I am going to share with you what makeup I always have in my handbag! I always love to know what makeup people cant go anywhere without because if you cant go anywhere with out it then it must be blinkin’ good! So lets get on with it!
First of I keep all my makeup in this little makeup bag. It’s actually a pencil case and I got it from Paperchase about a week ago because I used to just chuck everything in my bag and it would get scratched and ruined so when I saw this I thought it was perfect to keep everything in as its not too big or too small. It also has owls on and who doesn’t like owls – so cute! (I cant find this on their website but I’m sure you will be able to find it in store. They have loads with all different designs on.)
So that is everything that I always like to have with me in my handbag! What product can not go anywhere without?
I hope you enjoyed this post! Thanks for reading!
See you soon.
Imagine you wake up one morning and all your makeup and skincare has disappeared… after the initial shock and very justified fit of rage, which 16 products would you buy immediately?
I have been tagged by the lovely Anne from Doves and Roses to do the ‘Starting Over Tag’. If you haven’t checked out her blog yet then I suggest you head on over there because she is super lovely and her posts are always great reads! I am super excited to do this tag because I think it is quite different. I have never seen one like this anyway! I am just going to stick to makeup products because there are so many that I couldn’t live without .So lets get started!
- Soap and Glory Supercat Liquid Eyeliner
- Rimmel Wake me up Concealer – Ivory
- Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation
- Zoeva 102 Silk Finish Brush
- Zoeva 227 Luxe Soft Definer Brush
- Zoeva 106 Powder Brush
- Zoeva 127 Luxe Sheer Cheek Brush
- Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze and Glow
- Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick – Pink Quartz
- Charlotte Tilbury Cheek to Chic Blush – First Love
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder – Transparent
- Zoeva Naturally Yours Palette
- Benefit Hervana Blush
- Maybelline Super Stay 24 Foundation
- Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick – Nude Kate
So they are all the beauty products that I would race to the shops to buy if all my makeup ever went missing! The thought scares me ;). I am going to tag anyone who reads this because this was so much fun to do and I think everyone should do it :).
Let me know in the comments one product that you would race out to buy if it ever went missing!
See you soon!